30-31/01/2020 - Connectivity Issues

I’m afraid there is no later statement

That is one of the reasons why people started to fume

My suspicion is that they are satisfied with the numbers they have managed to get back and will wait until Monday to bother trying to fix things for the rest of us.

day 5. you think its affecting the ability to farm for plex now? It’s been a week, literally nothing has changed for us here on the east coast USA cant even login 99% of the time. The complacency in how CCP is handling this enables them. If you are going to show support do it when they do good things. This game started in 2003 and in those years since then it had to handle loads of much more than the 30k avg people on in 2020. You have the realize they brag about the ability to host the largest PvP fight in gaming history but can’t handle a DDoS. Something is fishy and they are stealing my time. Some of us have ■■■■ to lose if we aren’t able to get on. and they are only offering things if you are logged in and lost it because of a DC. What about structure that can’t be refueled and defended? have you not seen the posts of people out hunting these exact things. There is people seizing on the opportunity of about 20% of the people not able to even effectively play for the past 5 days. I’ve spent good money and lots of hours in the game. so i do have a right to complain.

1 Like

As a temporary band-aid if you absolutely must get in space, download ProtonVPN free version (or other VPN) and connect through a server in Europe. I’m US Eastern and finally got in via a server in UK. Even chat is working for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Im uk and chat down for me im not using vpn if there chnace my accounts will get banned id rather not play lol

Why bother? Not just with the blocking out of not enough of the identifying text (cos you didn’t and I doubt it is only me who knows where that is but still doesn’t care) but the whole thing. Why bother with posting this? Yes. Chat issues. Local not showing everything. We know.

But I am genuinely curious about why you did this. Why did you?

Local isnt showing everything because the entire US East Coast cant log into chat - duh.

East Coast US

I have been able to log in periodically for short periods when I would try to log in one account and when that failed try a second account and the second account would usually log in for awhile. Now when I started up the launcher that log in popup, used to register an account to the log in screen, is interrupted so I am unable to even get an account to the point to try and log in.

well i didnt know that DUH. dont be a dick.

i legitimately was unsure of the US east coast connectivity issues and thought this was another problem.

only been going on for 7 days … I mean…ok

for everyone yes. i was not however aware of the ongoing issues for the east coast. Not all of us live on the US eastern sea board.

4 Main Accounts Subscribed
3 Multiple Pilot Training accounts Subscribed on top of that

Military and Mining Index’s are falling through the floor as nobody in the corp is logging on to run them

Stations still requiring fuel even though there is no profit going to the corp to pay for it.

I’m really hoping they get this fixed soon. I know CCP is losing money at this point, however so are their subscribers.

“they are stealing my time”

CCP has a history of compensating players fairly reasonably in the past when play time was lost. Let the problem get fixed before the pitchforks for not compensating players comes out.

1 Like

Today the connection was not as good as yesterday.

Problem to connect on the first attempt, it was possible to connect on the subsequent window but it it took a while to load the instance.

While connected I did notice some lag, the chat wasn’t working very well.

On the 64bit-Client the connection dropped a few times. On the 32bit-Client the connection didn’t drop. Both Clients had a bit of lag. I was not using a VPN.

This site can’t be reached ok this is what ive had for the last two days now. WTF you guys at CCP go " hell its friday the problem will still be there monday" and piss off for the weekend? yeah im starting to get a little ripped. im about to get to the point of filing for my money back through steam or paypal. im not getting a VPN to get a service i payed for. no info out of you people sense friday. get your &%@* together.

Post on your CCP Dev main pls kthxs t20

Dude… you clearly are listening and for free, troll… lol oh wait CVA I can see why you are on here and not in eve defending provi.