30-31/01/2020 - Connectivity Issues

I haven’t been in the game for days. When will the problem be solved. I have a lot of losses. Will these losses be covered? Will our Omega days, SKILLING SPREE losses be covered?

I doubt it. I think people are putting in tickets for lost ships but so many tickets

I would not undock in anything you don’t want to lose.

Day 2: “Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?”

Was hoping there would be a patch update that fixed the chat channel issues during DT today, or some specific suggestion from CCP about how to get around the chat channels not working. I didn’t see either.

*sigh

CCP has not said a thing since the last update on the 30’th I believe. Keeping mum I suppose will just make it all go away.

Even with VPN I got a crash. I will be so glad when they FINALLY resolve the thing.

I would not undock – Fixed

01/02/2020 - Connectivity Issues New thread started by CCP, apparantly they did not see the need to communicate it here.

1 Like

CCP I won’t blame you for getting DDOSed and I repeat my demand that you should under no circumstance pay a ransom.

Separating the chat was one of your biggest mistakes. Local has to be accurate. Period.

You promised to roll the chat changes back in case it would not work out. It did not work out. We are still waiting for the rollback. I won’t play this game with broken local and have unsubcribed my accounts for now.

1 Like

They get millions of dollars annually in revenue and its my understanding the company was recently sold for a very large sum of money something like (400million dollars back in 2018). There is also the fact that they will not offer any actual monetary refunds and because the game is subscription based if you already paid they have your money. Money is not the issue here they have plenty of it. Its the inability to deal with these technical issues in a timely manner. I simply would rather not be billed for something that I cannot use.

1 Like

I have no idea how much time you invest in being this terrible at everything.

Except all the updates since then of course.

Still Having Problems with Login, connectivity & Chat (East Coast USA).

I have found that Kaspersky Secure Connection for only 29.95 per year (5 devices) Fixes the problems and makes this game at least playable. I know I know … more subscriptions you don’t want to pay for. But if you’re like me, and love this game and need it to work, then this is a worth while *fix.

• Still have to login only 1 client at time (cannot login group)
  • without Kaspersky Secure Connection running I cannot login or play Eve Online

Link To Kaspersky Secure Connection Website

Cheers o7

Day 7. At first login was smooth, and everything but chat was working. I had hope that maybe the game was in a better state. So I thought I’d give it a go. Half way threw an agent mission, hard lagged and disconnected. So much for hope. Won’t be trying that again.
Even if things look better, BEWARE, the systems still messed up.

Trying a VPN service and it works.

CCP please fix this. Its been over a week, which is unacceptable.

If its neustar, I suggest looking into another DDoS protection service.

ya llevo 3 lunas perdidas por este lag saben cuanto tiempo va durar?

US-FL - not able to connect for 5 days now. I have flushed all the DNS, reset the IPv’s, reset router, cleared caches, port forwarded 26000 and 5222; still nothing. Confirmed with ISP that there is no reported connectivity issues in my area. What do CCP?

İt is not a client side issue. Don’t waste your time with the generic and useless reset, reinstall, format line of action.

Also don’t bother bugging your ISP either they can’t do anything when CCP itself doesn’t accept your login

Accept that they don’t want your business at this point and play something else.
Yes I am irritated. Not because I can’t login but because I can’t stand the scripted official "solutions

Can any one please point me to the latest statement? It seems the top of this thread was over 2 days ago.

Thank you.