350k exp is no consolation when this is what we have to deal with next to it

Are you suggesting that you know what is good for the health of the game?

i arrived at the possibility that it isn’t the game that’s the issue, it’s the players being too risk averse that is stagnating the game, the game is driven by pvp, and people wanting a green killboard, while being unwilling to allow others to get a green killboard is what’s actually killing eve.

it’s not even something CCP can ‘fix’

1 Like

Your analysis is bang-on IMO but I disagree that CCP can’t fix it. HS just needs to change but CCP has been going in the wrong way for years so…they are starting to come about but will it be enough and in time? Not sure…

they can attempt to open avenues for the the game in a direction that may benefit it in the long term, but it is the players that have the controls in the end.

True…let’s hope CCP finds the right mix of sticks and carrots…

the economy is going all over the place, i’m currently toying with the idea of training some mining alts this whole ‘crokite removal’ shitstorm thread when moon ores exist with zydrine in them in plentiful amounts, it’s just comical.

i’m hoping their plan for procedurally generated regions in the future goes to plan, that would be amazing for the health of the game.

There is going to be a lot of ISK to be made soon with anything indi related so that’s probably a good move…

1 Like

Only losers with short dicks do this. The only other people who do this, are figures in movies. They’re not real. Maybe entertainers on stages. You, on the other hand, are just a salty fanboy escapist who has literally nothing left. Nice work! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.