43 million resub LF new PVP opportunities

Greetings,

I’m looking for an active CORP with a PvP focus. I am currently leaning to hopefully go the WH/Null route again as that is what I was doing when I went on hiatus . I do prefer small gangs/roams but don’t mind the occasional drop . I’m hoping that I can find a group willing to help me develop my PVP skills so that I can be valuable member to the team.

I can fly some logi, enjoy taking the fight, and I’m not worried about replacing ships.

I’m USTZ but am able to log at various time on my days off from work.

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Jaded. has a long history of living in W-Space.

After a long break from Eve, Jaded. Is back!!! We are rebuilding with returning vets. We are seeking out old and new players alike.

As all WH groups should be we are PVP focused corp and are looking for anyone who likes to make things go boom.

Our short-term plan is to grow our member base.
Our long-term plan is to become a dominant force in w-space once again!!

Feel free to come to have a chat.

OUR DISCORD: (RIPLOMACY )

Recruiting Channel: We’re Bad

Good day and welcome back!

You may be a decent fir for Hyper Meme Industries as we are currently a smaller corp we do have a focus on smaller roams and engagements. We do live in null space as well. We have people who love to teach on top of it in a relaxed and calm environment.

For more information check out our forum post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Hopefully we will get to speak soon!

Hi adefect,

I recently started a new PVP focused corp in Syndicate space called SCUD Disposable Assassins. we’re a new group in a fairly new alliance that is looking to recruit new and returning players to help teach them the ropes when it comes to PVP. We’re building and looking to develop leaders within the corp and alliance.

We offer free ships for PVP and an alliance backed SRP. We also do monthly PLEX giveaways for highest ISK kill, best screenshots, rarest kills, etc.

If you’re interested feel free to reach out in game in public channel -SCUD or our discord at SCUD Disposable Assassins

Thanks for your time.

TSSOC has been around along time, living in an active are of Null

come give us a look

o7 After having a small read through your post i’d like to invite you for a chat. To know more about our group i’ve linked a post below please feel free to have a read through it and we can go from there :slight_smile: if not best of luck and fly dangerously

look into embark in hobos alliance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.