50% for 3 month of OMEGA + 3 MTC offer: it's gone!?

You guys are addicted to drama.

3 Likes

Most posts are part of the ā€œJita Shoreā€, the space opera version of ā€˜Jersey shoreā€™. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same thought. Iā€™m perfectly happy to pay for my subscription and use my in-game income for other purposes but need some incentive to do so. My ā€œanchorā€ was set years ago when they offered 12 months for $99 at least once a year. Anything more than that still feels like too much unless they sweeten it with MCT or a fancy skin like Sarielā€™s Flames.

I understand enough marketing to know that promotions need to be good enough to entice people to buy without being so good that youā€™re leaving money on the table but CCP needs to shift anchor points and those of us who remember half price Galaxy Packs arenā€™t likely to pay full price for the new ones!

You do understand there is a thing called inflation right?

After reviewing the thread, Iā€™m just going to leave it closed.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting