55M returning player

Returning player, been 6yrs since I flew in new eden, o7

Heavily skilled in Min and Cal and can fly up to dread and carriers, looking to get my feet wet in null again with a corp who is willing to show me all the new tricks Eve has to offer. I’m open to wormhole fun also if it can help fund my skill books :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wormhole fun can definitely cover your skill books :slight_smile: plenty of fun fights, smaller gang content than nullsec, and no ■■■■■■■■ politics.

1 Like

Hi Madra!

if you’re looking to get back into New Eden (welcome back!) I think our corp might be a good fit for you. We live in null, and we always have pvp coming our way. You can be in fleets every day of the week if you want.

But my corp specifically is dedicated especially to helping new and returning players learn the ropes. We have a bunch of resources specifically for training, we have a great alliance with hands-on help in whatever endeavor you’d like to pursue. And if you already have some experience (I’m a 10-year-old player, but still a noob at some things. Life’s a journey!), you’d be able to help the next generation of players as well.

Here’s our ad with more info:

You can hit us up on our Discord if that’s more your speed: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK

Or you can convo me in-game, or send mail. Whatever you like!

Glad to have you back in the game. Fly safe!

o7
EH

1 Like

Hi, @MadraRuaa welcome back to eve. When you have a chance, we’d love for you to hop into fweddit’s discord to see if fweddit is for you! ORGNC Just ask for me, niv.

I don’t know much about your background, so it would be great talk to you to understand your interests and background.

Anyways come into our discord when you get a chance, and our corp ad is here if you want more info

1 Like

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are a returning player friendly corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We certainly fly a lot of Caldari/Minmatar ships including capitals so your skills would come in handy. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Hey @MadraRuaa ! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

1 Like

Hey hey, E-FED would be honored to show you all the cool new toys !!!

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hell Madra, if you haven’t setled on a corp yet, I invite you to get in touch with us via discord for a chat. We’d be happy to help you get reaquainted and being a cap pilot you fit our criteria.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara (EU) or Rizz Rostov (US).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.