34.4mill sp

34.4mill skill points can fly most T1 and some T2 ships, can fly up to Caldari Dreds.

indy focused with some pvp experience but hoping to get into pvp.
just came back to the game and am after pvp mostly but will settle for anything really. :slight_smile:
happy to chat, send a mail in game if you want.

3 Likes

Heya sparks, give us a shout if you’re interested in trying out wormhole life. We’ve got a pretty neat setup in a C2 with a HS and C4 static so income is great with convenient access to Empire markets etc. Check out our forum post.

1 Like

Hey Sparks,

Welcome back to the game o7.

A lot has changed since you were in mordus angels and LEPUB. On the Short Bus we want to help you get into the groove with your PVP. As well as get you to use your Phoenix skills.

We have daily ops for PVP and currently are on a deployment for content. With your indy skills as well you can make plenty of isk to support your habits of blowing up with us. Personal moon pulls as well as 1% tax on capital building it’s easy living up here in Deklein. Our JF services to and from Jita are some of the cheapest in the EVE universe at 700isk/m3. So anything you can’t find here you can always bring in. Or put in an order/suggestion with one of our market stockers.

If you’d like to read a little more and see some BR from the past and current short bus ballaz here is our forum post.

If you’d like to chat some more evemail me in game or reply on here and I can ship you an invite to our discord.

cheers o7,
Milli

1 Like

Come pew in wormholes!

1 Like

Hey, if your looking for something a bit more chilled and less time consuming we may suit you, check out our forum advert and maybe give us a whirl!

1 Like

The Easter Federation wants you !!!

We are a tight knit group of people focusing on smiles per hour. We wanted to carve out our own part of Space without “The Blobs” help or mentality. Usually we do small to medium sized Fleets and roams around our home region of Scalding Pass. We have our own SOV (Not rented !! ) for everyone to make them iskies with mining or ratting. Our little family is formed of Veterans and new players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden.

——————————————————————————

What we offer:

• Eve Veterans in Alliance to answer all of your questions

• SOV Nullsec for all kinds of ISK making

• PvP from small roams to medium sized Alliance Fleets

• A strong member driven community

What we are looking for:

• Active pilots

• Working Mic

• Friendly attitude and willingness to train to our requirements.

If you feel we might be the right place for you or your Corporation then please join our Discord and message one of our Recruiters. Or add one of our recruiters as a friend on Discord:

[E-FED] Gralek Mena#5246 / [E-FED] Panda Pelling#2830

1 Like

Hi @sparks_Airuta. When you have a chance, come into fweddit discord to chat with us and see if fweddit is the right home for you. ORGNC. Just ask for me, niv.

We’re a ustz ls/ns corp that does a variety of different pvp that may interest you. You can see more in our corp ad here

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

1 Like

Depending on how your skills are spread around and how active you are we might be something for you…
-C5/C5 WH PVP Corp
-Mature playerbase
-PVP before PVE
-Active community

1 Like

Come chat with us

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a returning player friendly corp within my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We are PVP focused but we have extensive industrial infrastructure as well. If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Hi Sparks!

Welcome back to New Eden! if you’re looking to step out into pvp and want a great, supportive group to help you get there, have a look at my corp. We’re specifically dedicated to training new(er) pilots, and helping them along on their EVE journey. Our alliance is great people, and we have a lot of benefits specifically to support you. Here’s our ad:

You can hit me up on our Discord here: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK

Looking forward to meeting you! Fly safe!

o7
EH

1 Like

Hello @sparks_Airuta and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance and would love to bring you back to more content. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope toe see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey @sparks_Airuta! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

1 Like

Have a look at this ad see if it’s for you

1 Like

If you’re indy focused, you are perfect for our growing corp, come and say hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.