600m Uncollatoralized loan, 1 month, 66% return

I’m going to use this money to buy mission shares for this character to bring up my standings quickly and pull burner missions, which I pay mission runners to complete. This is possible because you can contract off burner missions. This will make a large amount of money very fast, which is why I am confident that with a relatively small investment of 600mil, I can give a huge return of at least 1 billion in a month, if not less than a month.

If you are interested, you can reply here or talk to me on discord: SpodMind#7522

I can’t find any history about you, except that your char has been created about 4 months ago. I don’t see how you should be able to run burner missions at that stage?

You should consider offering collateral, or this might not go anywhere.

What is your main account?

What are you going to do when you have to decline missions, to get burners? Remember, you can only decline missions once every 4 hours, or you lose standings. You will either spend a lot of isk, or a lot of time, to do this plan of yours. Your profits will be little.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.