Seeking Uncollateralized Loan for 1 month

Seeking Uncollateralized Loan for 1 month ; of a couple Billion Isk on a fair percentage. I would like to start small and earn a good Reputation here of a factual lending history and good fellow MD player.

Investors respond most positively to people that have a clear presentation of what they need the money for, a clear plan for amount, dividend size and duration.
When you mention reputation as a reason for wanting a loan, it has the precise opposite effect.

1 Like

Exactly what first post said.

• exactly how much you want to loan
  • return % (look over other loan posts in this forum for ideas)
  • term of loan
  • General plan for use of loan (don’t be too specific here, don’t want to give away the secret sauce).

Seeing how its your first time borrowing, even for only a couple bil, it could prove difficult to get one uncollateralized. At the very least you are going to have to provide some API’s for someone to investigate.

1 Like

What’s the business plan, and how much do you expect to make?

What is your current net worth, all assets plus liquid ISK?

When you say you would like to have a good repurtation, why? So you can borrow more ISK in the future?

1 Like

Hey there, I +1’d both of you, thank you both for the serious replies and on topic, aka not hate or derailing.

I totally agree of I DO not expect someone to loan me 5 or 10 billion. I am not dumb and I think you can agree I am not stupid of expecting that. I guess to rephrase i was looking for advice for a budding borrower of how to get started, and I appreciate your guys’ help so far.

I wanted to start a small and slow process of through merit and hardwork of earning MD people’s respect.

I’d like to chat with you in game and come up with a good financial direction with you.

Tomorrow night?

1 Like

Yes sounds great, funny thing is I am off tomorrow too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.