64-Bit Client Mass test on Duality on Tuesday, March 5th

For what it’s worth, both of my clients were running (on different monitors) at 2560x1440, with all graphical settings on/maxed with the exclusion of AA and Post Processing, I also had Audio on. Post processing was Low instead of High, simply because I prefer the look of it in game and AA was low because that’s always looked decent enough for me at this resolution.

It’s odd that clients on the same grid used such varying amounts of memory though.

Thanks for participating in this test! 2 million skill points have been added to 835 characters on Singularity as small reward.

small reward huh?

what could be large reward?

64bit client is fine but it has some limitations,hope this change in future. i have quad cpu but eve seems to ran on one core?

i have 50inch screen and hard to ui scale i have to sacrifice neocom icons for hud. if i was carrier pilot with passive fit would not care about hud as fighter hud was on top manipulating screen resolution was futile. atleast loks normally but ships seemt o be flattened a little due to panoramic screen

Hi Habakuk!
Didn’t received mine :anguished:
Is it cause i tried to shoot at you?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My bad, I was looking on tranquillity:exploding_head:

@CCP_Antiquarian For how long Duality will stay online with 64-bit client? New tests coming soon or it’s some sort of bug that I can still login there?

It’s no bug! We’re doing a bit more testing here and I saw no reason not to leave the 64 switch on for a bit.

So you can play around a while longer, but Monday the system will shift back to starting in 32 bit. Until then, fill your boots!

1 Like

FINALLY! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!
I will finally be able to get other people willing to try this game for this time without laughing at me for suggesting it in 32 primitive bit.

Why are you so salty all of the time?

#HTFU

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.