We are planning a mass test on Duality on Tuesday, March 5th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
- THE 64-BIT EVE CLIENT (caps for excited emphasis)
How to connect to Duality for this test:
- Restart the launcher
- Set the version type to Beta (use the Settings option in the E menu at the upper right - Launcher version will display as 1466262)
- Choose Duality as your server (in the lower right)
- Start the game
- More detailed instructions are available here.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
- Sub-capitals: Jump to X-BV98.
- Sub-capitals: Warp to Planet X
- Capitals: Cyno to X-BV98 (on top of the fleet)
- Warp to Keepstar
- Dock at Keepstar,
- Open windows and neocom services.
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate
What else should I know?
- All ships and weapon systems are welcome
- Bring appropriate ammunition
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ