Will the default Mac keyboard shortcuts be improved in the next patch? The previous default set was less than optimal (e.g. Shift+Space to stop ship is awkward, should default to Ctrl+Space). It would be great if the defaults could be changed to avoid the need for Mac users to do unnecessary re-binding.
We made some adjustments to keyboard shortcuts, but “Stop Ship” is still mapped to “Shift+Space”. “CTRL+Space” is unfortunately already used and so far we could not find any better replacement (but I have to agree, that I personally also still struggle with it, especially as I am constantly switching between Mac and Windows).
If you have any feedback for the keyboard shortcuts, especially on how exactly to improve them, then please write it up here: The Native Mac Client is now the default client for Singularity 🎉 If you think that any keyboard shortcut is just broken, then please also send a bug report.
Thanks for participating in the mass test! 2 million skill point have been added on Singularity to the participating characters.
I am still going through the results and bug reports, but so far it looks pretty promising (but there are for sure a few problems to investigate further).
Not received SP @CCP_Habakuk (although I was 10 minutes late as took ages to install the patch) therefore if it is less than 2m I’m still happy. Was a great test, ran smoother than current install even when pushing the graphics up way above my standard settings! Kudos to the team
Hey @CCP_Habakuk sorry can not locate in “items to redeem” under mattimus9, happy to confirm via EVEmail to save clogging up the forum with my tech issues
I haven’t an opportunity to participate in this test, so I’ll mention that I’m having serious difficulties with my display-port that are very clearly associated with flying a Rorqual, and that this needs to be tested and resolved!