We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Thursday, August 12th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
New Native Mac Client and related changes, especially looking for:
- Mac + Windows client performance
- Mac + Windows client stability
- Server performance
- Time dilation on Mac client
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Ensure that the launcher is patched to the latest version (important for Mac)
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Use appropriate graphical settings for a fleet fight (a lower resolution and lower settings can help a lot)
- Fly whatever you want
- Join fleet W or X (should be in fleet finder)
Steps (on command by CCP):
- Meet in FD-MLJ, docked (in either station or Upwell structure)
- Undock and warp to X-BV98 gate
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to Sotiyo
- Shoot the Sotiyo (no other PvP)
- Force time dilation
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot and setup camp
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot and fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ.
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test.
- A new DB mirror will be deployed before this mass test.