We are planning a mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, May 7th at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
THE 64-BIT EVE CLIENT (second verse, improved from the first)
- MAC (!!!)
More detailed instructions are available here. . Mac Users must follow these instructions or the client will fail to launch.
Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- We will start in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98.
- Sub-capitals: Jump to X-BV98.
- Sub-capitals: Warp to Planet X.
- Capitals: Cyno to X-BV98 (on top of the fleet).
- Warp to Keepstar.
- Dock at Keepstar.
- Open windows and neocom services.
- Undock and dock repeatedly.
- Warp to Poitot gate.
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot + setup gate camp.
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot + fight at the gate.
What else should I know?
- All ships and weapon systems are welcome, including capitals and doomsdays
- Bring appropriate ammunition
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ