64-Bit Client Mass Test on Singularity - Tuesday, May 7th

my mac client is bugged, while i can open it and go to singularity, after clicking start on the character, nothing happens, i have tried rebooting twice, closed and reopened the client, can you help me

I can’t even login to the test server, it says my username/pass is wrong

Test went surprisingly well.
No crashes, framerates went to single digits with everything enabled.
There was a bit of a pause when I switched to potato mode ahead of the fight, enough to make me think it had crashed but a few seconds later the screen returned to find me in mid warp to gate.
Potato mode was mostly 30ish fps with occasional dips.
Combat was smooth, modules responsive though needed to reship due to instant boson death on first try.
Comp is midgrade, I7 3770, Nvidia gtx950, 8gigs ram. 3rd world DSL internet
Operating system Slackware -current 64bit multilib, wine 4.5 staging 64bit multilib, set to windows 7/DX11

No crashes here, just a lot of lag, as expected. Sometimes I hit less than 15 FPS in the test compared to the 150 I usually get. GTX 1070, Windows 10. RAM usage never exceeded 3 GB.

test went well i played at mid settings frame rates were good no lag i set to 60 fps some drops with changes but not much
my pc is i5 3450 @3.10 gh 8 gig ram nvidia gtx 750 TI-z windows 7
cpu load ran at about 45 % max 49 % ram ran at 65- 89 % but i know i need an extra 8 gig max ram spike 94%
the graphix ran smooth and did dip to 13 fps at the worst but thats when the ram spiked

No crashes, everything was really smooth even in the middle of the fight, Didn’t even put settings into potato mode. Everything was high as normal, set myself to view my fighters to really stress it and they were zipping through the titans in the middle of everything and it all looked fantastic. Good job!! can’t wait for this to go live.

When will the free 2 mill sp?

Hi! The 2 million skill points have been added now to 500 characters on Singularity. Thanks for participating!

According to our crash reporting system slightly more than 40 clients crashed during the mass test and nearly all of those crashes are audio related, which are now being investigated further.

1 Like

Sound cracking

CCP_Habakuk
CCP_Antiquarian

if you didnt notice TIS streamed the Mass test, you can check out how it faired on my computer @ https://youtu.be/qJbRb3-bGF0?t=3186

my specs used for the Mass Test and streaming are:
Intel Xeon X5670 6 core OC’d @ 4GHz
12 GB DDR3 RAM (nothing special)
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8Gb
Seagate FireCuda 1 TB SSHD

All GFX options were on except resource cache, all visual options were at max and resolution was 1080p.
May consider using nvidias DSR to try recording in higher resolutions my monitor doesnt support like 4k sometime too and see what kind of numbers i get for memory allocation!

tyvm for the mass test Devs and GMs!

Participants will receive a reward of two million skillpoints (available only on the test server Singularity).
I love the incentive come test the 64 bit client and get nothing

its only for test server use so you get nothing lol

1 Like

Looking forward to more info on the test results.
I’m pretty excited on all the 64-bit work you all have been doing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.