50% more ram usage when i’m already running at near max ram usage is going to mean i am forced to upgrade if they remove the option of 32 bit in the future.
And that’s not exactly a simple case of ‘buy bigger ram’.
Most simple solution is, remove your ram and buy several high-quality sticks. Last time I checked it was better to just have twice the same ram sticks than various sticks (because the north bridge had to work at the slowest clock).
I mean, 1GB is pretty low for any recent computer. And with at least 10GB you should not really care about this.
Have you considered that someone running several accounts uses a lot more memory? Many EVE players run multiple accounts. Suddenly requiring 50% more memory will really mess that up.
I’ll have to sub less accounts or go through a lengthy process of upgrading my computer. Not as simple as buying more ram for some. My computer is at it’s max ram for my operating system.
Why don’t you quote the entire paragraph instead of pretending that you’re smart.
“I hope CCP will not force 64 bit upon us, or my pc will not be able to handle it without some major upgrades.”
CCP said in the future they might do away with the 32 bit client version. Therefore, if they do that, that is considered forcing anyone who wants to play to use 64 bit. Am I wrong, oh wise one?
Not sure why i’m bothering to dignify a response to a clown who wants to argue about nothing at all. Argue for the sake of arguing. You’re a smart one. And since you’re going to be pedantic, i’m going to point out that you don’t know how to use basic grammar, such as apostrophes.
They said in the dev blog they may remove the option of 32 bit. Meaning if you want to play EVE, you’ll be forced to use the 64 bit version because they have removed the 32 option.
I can see you are responding, yet again. I’m not going to dignify any further responses to you in your pathetic meaningless argument about nothing important.
I wouldn’t bother arguing with Ramona. I believe he has some sort of issue, where he has to pick on one specific meaningless thing and he just has to say something about it and can’t let go.
Why don’t you go find some other random threads, where you can continue to make valuable use of yours and other people’s time, arguing about how you don’t like about the way someone worded something.