64 bit client use 50% more ram per client

Why? You cant take hearing someone tell you that they disagree with your bad-worded opinion?

Do something about it instead of crying.

1 Like

Itā€™s not opinion, itā€™s fact. CCP have said they are deciding if to keep 32 bit client an option long term. They are considering not to, but itā€™s an option. The point of my thread is to ask them not to force players into the 64 bit version by removing the 32 bit option. There is nothing wrong in my statement. Now please get lost.

1 Like

There you go again.

Some day you might get out of your house and understand that force is not as trivial as you seem to think it is.

I know young people speak hyperbollocks all the time, but when you say what you mean instead of exaggerating because mommy took your juicebox then people can understand and sympathise maybe.

But sure continue to be like this, Im sure who ever you think is listening cares.

1 Like

IF they remove the 32 bit version, then if i want to play, I am forced to use 64 bit. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!

I canā€™t wait for CCP_Falcon to knock on your door with a warrant to use the 64b !!

Seriously in this context, if CCP prevent you from playing the game without a non-64b version, they literally force you into using a 32b version.

Force in that case refering to ā€œprevent you from making a choiceā€

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/force_2

to make someone do something that they do not want to do, for example by using or threatening to use violence

Please. Heā€™s been told I was more stupider than him, so heā€™s trying very hard to be on the same level. Please donā€™t discourage his efforts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Buy bigger potato

You savvy?

Maybe he already acquired too much debt and canā€™t afford to buy a bigger one ?

1 Like

Well exactly.

Nothing is going to happen if he doesnt play EvE.

No gaol, no broken bones, no halfdead dumpster foetuses, nothing.

Hmmm then heā€™ll be forced to pay it back, but he wont be forced to buy a new pc and log in though. Fair point though.

Context.

It is assumed that the force is upon the consideration that the player wants to continue playing EVE. Nobody is saying you are forced to play the game. This need not be explained because it is obvious. But here we have a moron such as Ramona who is looking to expend energy arguing over nothing.

Iā€™ll take better performance over lower ram requirements any day.
CCP has to go with the times if they hope to update the game in the future.

Look at all the corpses of dead MMOs on the ground, who never got graphical updates and aged badly.

The word you are looking for is ā€œrequiredā€

Did they force you out of Null? Is that why you find the crappy beta hard to use in highsec?

Is that why you are so ragey, Fred Rage?

And which OS would this be and how much RAM and how many clients, i mean you have to run an x64 OS to use the 64bit client, smallest maximum supported RAM size under x64 on windows is 8GB for the home basic editions, and even then 8 GB is more than enough to be running 6 clients and your OS before you even really start using the pagefile, if youā€™re not using a home basic edition of windows then your OS limit is 16GB+

So either youā€™re running 8 clients or youā€™re actually referring to your motherboards physical limitations which is generally less of an issue as iā€™ve not seen a board that couldnā€™t use 4GB+ of RAM in a long while

1 Like

Direct violence is not the only way to force people.
If I destroy your car (and you have nothing to find another one) I am forcing you to walk if in that context you want to go somewhere. Does not mean I am physically forcing you to walk.

That was literally useless and leading nowhere.
He just complains that the 64b version uses more RAM than that this can be an issue in some cases.

If youā€™re physically destroying a physical object with violence then that is still forcing someone :stuck_out_tongue:

Win 7 home, max ram is 16gb.

DD4 is out now too. Looking at probably having to buy a whole new computer. Itā€™s either that or upgrade to windows 10 and buy more old DD3 ram.

No you arent.

Ill get a bus.

If you arent present, your authority means nothing.

Application of force is the source of all authority
But they arent MAKING him do anything, and even if I concede halfway, its also ridiculous to stand there and saying that as the industry moves away from 32bit, heā€™s being forced to use something better.
Especially when its just a crappy beta right now.

1 Like

about time you change.

No, you wonā€™t. You can only walk or use your car. I removed your car (by magic).

But he is not talking about authority. He is talking about facts.

1 Like

Have you removed all cars?

Cos Ill just take one.

By force.

accio cars.

Here.

Come by foot to get all cars :smiley:

I donā€™t know what that means, but I think itā€™s important to realize he may have a valid point. A point that most people donā€™t realize and that may actually lead to a widespread issue later.

Especially I think there is an issue if the RAM is not shared among his processes.

1 Like

Horses it is! Good job I was in my stables when this bizairre magic carnapping occured.

1 Like