65m sp pilot looking for NS home

I am looking for an active NS corp to join for plenty of organised PvP. I am an EU/UK player with some NS experience. I can fly a Nag and enjoy black ops and small gang fleets as well as opportunities in larger fleet engagements.

I have two accounts, however, I am hoping to find a corp that will allow me to leave my alt in the HS corp he is with doing mining and mission running.

The chance to earn some isk near home system would be a bonus but not of the highest importance as the PvP is the real draw for me.

I have Discord, TS3 and Mumble and am reasonably proficient with them all.

To summarise, I am looking for an English speaking NS corp with a good community and plenty of pvp opportunities. Please message me in-game (Orion Cassini) if you feel your corp may be the one for me or have any additional questions.

Thanks in advance.
Orion Cassini

Sent you a message

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know it’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I thought I’d give ya a shout and an offer to help build a corporation and take a leadership role. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi bud,
Thank you for your offer, however, this isn’t the sort of opportunity I am looking for right now I am afraid. I am hoping to find an already well established group. Thank you for your message and I hope you find the members you are looking for and wish you and your corp all the best.

1 Like

Hello friend,

I am the CEO of Unknown Soldiers. We are part of Razor, (SOV Null). We are a relaxed, small corporation within one of the biggest and oldest alliances in the game. Our play style is casual but with plenty of opportunities to do what you pretty much want. Make money the way you want, participate in the fleets you want. The alliance is mostly EU. We are mostly US but we play EU and US timezones.

We have opportunities for capital warfare, we do have BLOP fleets and we do have minor ops that involve defense fleets or just regular roams.

We are small like I said, and we are trying to grow. My goals is to get 10 more active PVP pilots into the corp within the next 2 - 4 months. We are picky on who we let join so the process is slow.

If you are interested, Let me know,
Karval

Promotional Video: https://youtu.be/GZK3iWdy4K8
In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/Ww5GTVV

Hey @Orion_Cassini

Check The Dark Vanguard out. All EU null sec pvp corp and a really great group of people. Discord link is in the thread below

Hey bud, we’re looking to add some more good people. Check us out, we have a lot to offer. Some info about us…

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys…mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter

I have my own corp that is mostly us time zone but this is my alliance mates they are eu time zone great guys you should check them

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.