74mil sp pilot 52 b

Have petitioned for either isk return or confirmation that character is in transit, & if the the latter is not the case, that this post be treated as an attempt of transfer scamming which will result in banning of the character

Automatic ESI Updates Failed. 400 error received (Character Transferred or Revoked). Contact the owner to reauth.
Rip

What was that from?

skillboard, Check your email see if you got the transfer (I didn’t)

Nope no character or isk back… tempted to upscale this to a scam and get the account locked… 24 hours plus no contact

I already petitioned for that

I just upgraded mine to transfer scam

how long does it take CCP to action and rectify a transfer scam? I thought this would be a high priority.

50.1b and 51b isk is currently scammed on this guy, and longer they leave it longer it will take to action/ban him and get our isk back.

I can see that my petition is being processed, so assume the pilot is at this point (or soon to be) banned, will see how long we have to wait for the isk to be returned.

nice my petition is still currently open and no progress so far…

hope it gets sorted soon as this stuff really does frustrate people.

Just got my isk returned, so expect you to get yours aswell

Wow that was fast my support tickets are still open no ones looked at them yet… did u mention my name in ur petition? I mentioned u had a ticket also

yep I mentioned you

Did u submit ticket through support account and billing. Im just suprised that they havent even looked at my ticket for scam for 3 days

yes, I posted within it myself though to make sure that they understood that I wanted the petiton updated

Yeah i made a new ticket and wrote character transfer scam as title… not even a look… so annoying

so 4 days later, 3 submitted tickets from both my toons about this character transfer scam and still not even a review on this on the support tickets.

No idea how you got your isk back so quickly banana as they are just ignoring my requests when i lodged it the same way you did on the same day with full back story, dates and times of transfers and eve mails yet still nothing.

Hope no one else gets scammed since expect 4+ days to get any type of acknowledgement or action

Come and buy my character dude~

Thanks but until ccp actually review my support tickets and refund me the 50.1billion isk that was scammed from this forum post i am not buying anything.

Eula violation and it isnt even reviewed in over 5 days. I am guessing they fix peoples payment problems first as you know gotta get that Real life money.

If it makes you feel any better there are a lot of suspect character sales being posted lately, people taking the first offer and never transferring, 5 days is excessive but that’s perhaps why they are taking so long :slight_smile: