8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

Off topic question: If you don’t remember the info to log your toon in, how are you here in the forums posting with your character?

Alpha clone. New free account.

–Guessing Gadget

1 Like

Good guess. Probably should have guessed that myself. Looks like it’s time for some more coffee to get those brain cells working again.

Another one:
any question that starts with “What is the best…” is ALWAYS answered with “It depends…”

5 Likes

Unless the question is “what’d the best way of disposing of my assets?”

The answer to that one will always to send me all your stuff :wink:

2 Likes

i’d say the sooner you lost your first blingy fitted flying asset the faster you start using your brains.

3 Likes

I will certainly keep that in mind if I ever again come across a sea of wrecks from a RvB fight.

People who have trouble differentiating real life from an online game should be taking medication not playing EVE Online.

3 Likes

a very good description sir - i completely agree

As I recall from Lo! Those many years ago! Commerce is PvP too - So, as soon as you log in, you’re in combat, even if you stayed docked up. It all just a question of what type of combat you engage.

Oh my god, what did i just read??? The rules are standard EVE rules every corp should send new pilots their first day in the Corp. Secondly, it’s a game people…My 3 year old killboard is full of “lessons”. Next time i won’t mine there, or at that time, or with that fit, etc…Sometimes pirates attack and you will not have a chance, that’s why you save isk and ship hulls for a rainy day. Well thats a half hour i’ll never get back…I think Farmville is still around, maybe you guys should go play it for a while.

I have try a site from the new event with the quartermaster with a frigs and got blow up pretty fast. As an alpha that was my choice to try it with that fit and see how the site work. It’s call experimenting. And about ISD Stall quote “By undocking you open yourself up the possibility of being attacked and killed by other players” you shoud add and/or NPC. :slight_smile:

@ISD_Athechu good to know :ok_hand:

You did try really hard getting killed by NPC.

Sure … Excuse me what are you about?

So, socially speaking is a biiiig ball of ■■■■??? no… I have found quite good kind of people, even when I do not keep contact with them… In my first 15 day of alfa I´ve beeing murdered twice, its a great game, it is not a shooter with inmediat respawn… fortunately

Ely Vsky

Minor but important correction I think…

4 Likes

It was an elegant way to call me YOU… NOOOOOOOOOOB… and yes… that is correct Sr.

I set 22 jumps path… went for a coffee and the MURDER took place about the jump 12 when I was strugleing with the coffee machine…

I’m thinking there should be Rule #9: Autopilot is NOT your friend…

1 Like

Please … tell me that there is an easier and faster way to do 22 jumps??? and yes… I find it quite annoying to click 987430897 times in order to complete that trip