80mil sp returning toon looking for nullsec Corp

Returning player, looking to finally learn some pvp after doing explo/pve most of the time. Prefer null sec and Not interested in mining. Ok with paying high taxes. US eastern TZ playing mostly week days (work weekends)
Thanks.

2 Likes

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec.

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Discord

1 Like

Bokbok @koenkoard

Glad to see you back in game

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

No long self promote here.

Just offering the option joining a good group of players in multiple timezones, doing everything from mining through to PVP roams and WH combat.

Not offering any corp join, that’s up to you to decide if you want to join. We can talk about that once you’re ready.

1 Like

Why not wormholes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come talk to us at -REB. We’re a smaller corp in a huge coalition, so you get the best of both worlds - a tight-knit group that works together while having access to every null sec feature possible.

We all do some form of industry or ratting for money, but our focus is PvP, and specifically black ops (cloaks and such). We’re also happy to help others learn the ropes.

Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.
I’m re downloading my client later on tonight, hopefully we can chat some time. I pay to play and buy my own plex. Tried to get back in the game about a year ago but started some new projects so that got pushed back. I’m determined to become a proficient pvp’er this time around, so hopefully we can work together. I’ve been in nullsec corps before but never really found one where I can learn the stuff. What general region of nullsec are u guys located?

No problem, we’re good at helping people get into pvp. And we have access to every kind of pvp you could ask for. Hope on our Discord when you have some time and we’ll be happy to chat with you on some details.

We’re located down in the Immensea/Tenerfis area, to the south.

1 Like
1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We have great exploration/ISK making space, but our main focus is PVP. We also have alliance mining ops weekly to just chill and hang out but no one is obligated to mine at all (and I don’t either). We’re active in all timezones, but especially US and EU.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Hey Koenkoard,
Check out Fatal Outcome, we are a null sec corp and we have pilots in everytime zone (im US Eastern as well). Your lack of playing on the weekends will not be an issue as I dont play on the weekends either. Taxes are very low, our main focus is PVP you can make isk anyway you want, we dont care if you mine/rat/sell crap from the ships you destroy… not our concern. join the in-game channel All Night Long Pub if you’re interested, good luck in your search!

Spanky

1 Like

Hey @koenkoard

You should definitely come check out lowsec if you haven’t tried it before.

Filthy Peasants is a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has been around for several years now with great FCs and active leadership who are constantly searching for the next good fight. We run daily fleets/ops with include roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, WH diving, and the occasional defense/offense structure timer.

Our goal is to get fights whether we win or lose without intentionally feeding. We’re a very relaxed and casual group with no activity requirements or hazing on dumb losses. We’re most active between 18:00-05:00 EVE Time. We also have a large variety of isk making opportunities such as exploration, missions, ratting, and high value moon mining (you wont get any access to these in a 0.0 alliance).

If you’re interested check out our forum post / killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.