A call for help!

I concur with this statement. No sense in arguing logically with Kim as whatever augmentations she’s installed in her brain have clearly eaten away the frontal cortex and the damage has passed on to all of her clones.

1 Like

Rella is known for her alogical and insulting rants through the forums for ages. One who lacks any capacity for real argument is her, not me, obviously, maybe that’s the reason her and her pet @Nomistrav are projecting their inability for logic arguing on others. They are both morally and mentally bankrupt.

It’s a pity CONCORD lets these two insane people pollute GalNet with their toxic words. But until it does, we all shall make sure other people know who they are and don’t fall for their empty trolling.

As far as I am aware, in Amarr Empire legal enslaving is allowed only against criminals and prisoners of war. All cases of illegal enslaving should be brought to MIO.

Fighting planetside is not prohibited for now, as far as I am aware, just as fighting everywhere. The targets whom we can engage even in high security space are well defined, and that includes Republic Fleet, Tribal Liberation Force and enlisted corporations. Fight for planetary districts were quite fierce in the past even with capsuleers providing orbital support with planetary bombardments, currently they just dwindled down to certain areas, but as far as I am aware they still were not prohibited and considered completely legal.

Could tossing a grenade into a crowd just because one of the crowd was a terrorist who was pointing gun at you be considered a self-defense? In this case it could be considered tossing an EMP grenade.

Alternatively, you could demonstrate greater discipline and moral fiber than you hold them to have, and simply ignore them. After all, you can’t make them stop.

Are you aware that the MIO will not touch a Royal Heir, unless the Empress herself directs them to? They are not a meritocracy, Commander. They do not care about the sort of things you or I would call ‘corruption’, so long as it serves the purposes of the upper echelons of their aristocracy, and with the singular exception of the Empress, Arrach Sarum is the very uppermost echelon of that aristocracy.

Capsuleers are no longer permitted to intervene in ground operations. Capsuleers have never been able to so much as financially support warclone infantry.

No, it cannot. An EMP grenade damages unshielded electronic systems. There is a measurable amount of damages inflicted, in terms of cost to replace or repair those fried electronics. An ECM burst does not cause any physical harm to anything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.