A Call to Arms

I hear you.

1 Like

I’m not asking for help…

Then you are idiots. Considering:

2 Likes

And so has Harkon Thorson deployed an entire army down upon the planet to help them. So everything is surely fine, isn’t it?

How about they move their fleets in first, since it’s their Republic? There is nothing to respect about officials who demand we send in our ships while refusing to send in any of their own.

That is cowardice, and it is not worthy of respect.

That is not in question…

*Roars with laughter

You know, when I made my thread on the deal, I was perplexed as to why Ushra’Khan agreed to the deal, but the deal seems to have basically killed off the Amarr Militia.

So maybe they were actually onto something in an ass-backwards way, depending on their actual goals.

The agreement on the Amarr side was just suicide.

7 Likes

I hate to concede it, but strategically the treaty was a huge win for Ushra’Khan. The main idiocy here is sticking to it even in the face of early overwhelming “win.”

I don’t know. If the Amarr have violated the treaty or backed out of it, then U’K certainly has the right to declare the treaty void and announce their own withdrawal. But I don’t think they should break the treaty. First issuing a public statement outlining how the Amarr have violated it, and which Amarr groups have withdrawn from it, puts them in a far better position.

Your word is, in the end, the only real currency you’ve got. I can’t blame U’K for not wanting to make their seem worthless.

6 Likes

You are such a massive hypocrite.

3 Likes

No, not really. The deal ends in less than a month. They kill the Amarr militia with the deal and flip all the systems on January first, coming out of the whole thing touting their honesty and still capturing our systems. It’s ingenious, really.

1 Like

So - they make a treaty, -stuff-, now, or for over a month actually, way before the Floseswin situation was actually realized from the threats, and they still hang onto the treaty as an excuse to not help establish space superiority to help the Republic.

And people say this is brilliant.

And they tell me to lay off the tea.

1 Like

Poor Meatpuppet, unable to understand basic concepts.

I never said I thought the treaty was a good idea. I didn’t, and I don’t. But that doesn’t mean I think someone should break their word. There are proper ways to do things, you know.

Well, I guess you might not know. Maybe your owners sucked that out with a skill extractor, or something.

1 Like

You made an entire essay calling PIE and myself personally cowards for sticking by our word last month.

Now you off-handedly praise Ushra’Khan for sticking to an agreement that is directly harming Minmatar people as we speak.

You standards are as twisted as Molok’s bowels.

7 Likes

Your concern for the Minmatar people is noted

4 Likes

Several Republic carriers were destroyed defending Floseswin (at least. Just going off what’s been reported in the news). They have limited ability to send in reinforcements, however, when Amarr holds the system.

1 Like

The calibre of many capsuleers here was exactly as I expected and a testament as to why I rarely post in these forums.

More concerned with the treaty than the lives of those on Floseswin IV of which it is not hindering, nor does it stop the Republic from forming fleets in response to the oppressive Amarrian aggression throughout the warzone and other space. If you truly believe that this aggression is purely down to the treaty then you are blind to that which we never stop seeing. The Imperial regime will stop at nothing until all are pawns under it’s control.

Quit bickering and sound the horn, the Republic must rise to this with force instead of bickering on this forum among the eggers.

Sound the damn call to arms. Stand up and fight for your people, as we do in your stead.

1 Like

I’ve been there since the last moot, when U’K decided to abandon Flos for a dead world. And as I said then, I don’t know enough people I could call for help. You would’ve and you had ample time. Stop playing the victim here, you know what you did ( and did not).

2 Likes

You know, Meatpuppet… you’ve got 3 sentences there. One of them could have at least tried to be true.

That was October 23rd. This is December. Last month was November.

Nothing off-hand about it. They shouldn’t break their word. That doesn’t mean I think they should stay in the treaty. They should make a public statement explaining why they feel the treaty has already been abrogated, and formally withdrawing from it. There are, as I said, ways to do this.

In fact, that’s pretty much right in line with my statements, regarding you and the Amarr:

Make the open and public statement regarding why the situation now warrants a change in direction, and why that is not a violation of sworn obligations. Then make that change, and take the consequences. Honestly, Meatpuppet, if you can’t get how that works, maybe you should lay off the extractors for a while.

2 Likes

“If you can’t argue with the actual point, focus on details like estimating a date incorrectly, and call them childish names.” - Arrendis’ school of influence.

I wonder why she has been unable to convince Mittani to start a war for her? Maybe she hasn’t called him enough names yet?

2 Likes

You know, if you’d ever learned to read, you might have noticed it’s because I haven’t tried. We have other things we’re doing.