A CODE. thread

The study is completely ok. Obviously you reject it because it does not match your views and agenda. You are basically the anti-vaxxer of EVE.

6 Likes

this coming from a guy who is openly paranoid about people using alts to support themselves!

now that’s hilarious, thanks! :smiley:

PS: if you point at other people confirming things about themselves, i suggest you look at what other people confirm about you. you’d be shocked, if you ever managed to actually be unbiased, rational and analytic about yourself. :smiley:

2 Likes

Let it go Drac

Have you considered that you might be wrong with all the amount of non-CODE. people that are disagreeing/laughing with/at what you say? :joy:

Either way your obsession in unhealthy
Might want to pull a Nitshe here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mining in James 315 Territory without a permit isn’t some relaxing pastime you can safely do while recovering from bereavement.
Mining in James 315 Territory without a permit is an open act of rebellion against the New Order.

We are not interested in your age or SP count. We do not care about your RL circumstances. Your understanding is not required. Only your obedience.

3 Likes

Burn those who are cowardly and burn those who follow the dictators, the fascist filth shall be purged from high sec. Kill those who buy their permits and burn those who do the dirty work of the dictator James 315 let no space for them be safe, band together form your groups and kill all who follow his cancerous ways.

So it is written in the Book of Rage.

2 Likes

hahahahaha dont let the door hit you on the way out

1 Like

I feel like I’m going to wait a loooooonnnnnngggg time before that happens

(You’re person #36245 to have the same idea :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

Dude, with EvE you chose the wrong game, that’s the only thing I can tell reading your post.

My advice: a more easy going MMO with friendly people, or at least join a corp where you can participate in fleets with some good Intel Chanels. It’s not healthy reading your RL background to stay alone in EvE. Maybe CODE would be a match for you, I am serious, it’s a nice family and you can get tons of Catalysts for free. Just forget the religious part.

CODE - Carefully Only Doing Empire

1 Like

Dracvlad

Don’t
Rationalize
A
Certainly
Vain,
Logically
Atrocious
Doofus

I apologize for the “Doofus”. i’ve tried finding a better tongue-in-cheek-word starting with D, and didn’t want to go as low as DonaldTrumpFan. :grin: that’d be insulting! :blush:

1 Like

Dimwit, and don’t worry I won;t report you like some others would.

Trump is actually an old style Democrat, which I find hilariously funny…

1 Like

dimwit would be insulting and actuall inaccurate. you’re not a dimwit. doofus is more playful, i think. :slight_smile: reporting me for this would just create rolleyes, it’s clearly not meant to be offensive. :smiley:

I was making a joke about the use of dimwit, its all good o7

14 is pretty old for a labrador, man. Sounds like he had a good run. Hell, that’s 98 in dog years!

Comply with The Code or leave our space. We’ve been doing this for 5 years and we’re not really looking for notes.

Comply or die.
Go with the Code.

#Draclivesmatter

You chaps missed out on this one, lol.

1 Like

Lol
Thanks for making CODE. win again

Did you cry on comms so that they stop that unlawful agression? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

ag fails again…
Wah wahhhhh

#Draclivesmatter

I am rather enjoying you chaps trying to spin this, but Dom what is with the cry fixation, I am totally cool about it because they are playing the game as they want to, I merely chose to not participate, I also hope that this was a Goon related freighter, or another enemy.

As I keep pointing out, while I find bumping lame, ganking is a perfectly valid game play choice in Eve, so keep spinning it, it makes me chuckle. But it was a pretty damn good drop…

1 Like

It really doesn’t matter if.you agree or not with bumping.

It’s a valid game mechanic (and it even has lore behind it :smile:)

But I don’t get it, where was anti-ganking?

#Draclivesmatter