A CODE. thread

In which case I stand corrected, sorry. I call it CONCORD racing and it is very difficult to stop CONCORD from whoring on your kill. Great feeling when you do it however…

I have arrived to cleanse the galaxy of CODE, I will be relentless in my actions and I will hunt them down across all areas of the game. Be warned for I am death incarnate to those that prey on the weak and simple.

I am the White Knight.

So mercs should expect you putting red on their kb? (Me as well)

K lol

Your space pixels will be burst asunder dark spawn of CODE.

I am the White Knight and I will be coming for you.

Well thanks for the heads up. I updated the threat matrix and put you into the category “maybe” for now.

1 Like

I am currently in training to bring my auto cannons to a decent level of lethal, therefore you should correctly place me in the category of “in due course.”

I am the White Knight and I am coming for you

Finally some excitement

Please don’t dissapoint us :wink:

Updated to: “is currently mining to buy a ship”

1 Like

And I don’t have a permit either, come slap me.

I am the White Knight and I am coming to get you.

I thought you will come for us not we have to come to you?

I am currently training up my auto cannons.

But if you come gank me then I am likely to stay in game longer.

But I am the White Knight and I will be coming to get you, in due course

This is a ganker alt trying to make fun of anti-gankers, right? :thinking:

From what I have read and understood AG are the unsung hero’s of Eve.

Rest assured that I am not one of the gankers.

In any case I intend to operate independently of the great people in AG, in other words I am not a member or have anything to do with AG. I will be bringing the fire of my auto cannons down on those that prey on the weak and simple, because I am the White Knight, it is as simple as that.

Well, all I can say then is you’re doing this wrong from the start.

Telling them you’re going to shoot them some day in the future, showing you don’t even know how this stuff works, is NOT the way to do it…

Does it matter, I am am just having fun with fellow role players and if they shoot me before I am ready it does not matter and it creates more meaning for me and for them.

No, the part about roleplaying, shooting them and having fun is fine. What’s wrong is saying you’re going to do it when you appear to not even be ready for that…

There are three characters on each account, that does mean something? I am neither confirming that or denying that. I might already have kills on CODE on those other characters, or I might not, who knows, and who cares to be honest.

I like CODE.

1 Like

holy necro… @CCP_Falcon