A letter from me, to CCP

Dude. Have you looked at your own grasp of how to communicate in basic English?

sry,but now i think u r just a retard writer

i will blame everything that has to do with cash shops! for me this stuff is cancer for any mmorpg!

the only thing i could accept are skins and visual stuff, but everything that has todo with actual gameplay should be banned from cash shops! easy peasy, if u dont understand this im sry and cant help u!

EDIT:
and im sry for u calling stupid names! sometimes i get really angry about this stuff, i have nothing against u :wink:

Keep crying then. I’m sure this kind of whining will definitely make CCP change their strategies for microtransactions.

Oh, and what “Gameplay” thing are you talking about? Because last time I checked, you can’t build Skill Injectors via the ‘cash shop’. :slight_smile:

nop it wont, but i dont need to like that stuff or do i?

i did not check it because i never use these kind of sites, but some time ago people on discord told me u can buy em with rl money idk, maybe they took it out idk i really hope it will stay like this then

and this stuff doesnt sound good to me too, i mean ist from 2016 but still, i really hate this stuff

in one part it says: others players feel that being able to create a three-day-old max character cheapens their own time investment in EVE

seems like im not alone with my opinion^^

but also there seem like alot of people who actually like the cashshop option and im ok with it,… but it wont change my opinion that cash shops dont belong in mmos!

the best thing for eve would be to add a update vote feature so the community can decide how eve online should evolve! the same like in runescape. this Kind of Voting System seems to work Pretty well! but i think this wont never happen in eve… well seems like the next update will start to kill Exploration… a voting system like in runescape could prevent things like this or stuff that we(the community) want or dont want to see ingame or in the cashshop.

Oh, so you’re just crying for the sake of crying. You didn’t even check to see if the things you’re complaining about are actually sold in the ‘cash shop’. Got it.

Okay, so ONE person did this. Why does this one person spending money to buy Skill Injectors (off the regular market, and not the ‘cash shop’, btw) mean your achievements suddenly have no value. Btw, since you’re just desperately grasping at straws here, the guy in question is/was one of the wealthiest players in-game in terms of ISK. So it’s not like he even needed to spend money on the ‘cash shop’ like you’re crying about.

It won’t. It’s just a bunch of idiots crying about something they don’t realize is actually good for the game.

But that’s fine, it seems like they (like yourself) don’t bother actually checking things to see if it’s true or not, but would rather just be mad for the sake of being mad. This kind of outrage culture is pretty bad for the game, imo, but oh well.

Anyways, since you’ve admitted that you haven’t even taken the time to look up the thing you’re being mad about ( lol ), I think i’m done here. Can’t convince someone not to be mad about something they won’t even bother checking themselves. Have a good life.

nop i do not! does it change anything that we cant buy em directly from cashshops? i mean i just gonna buy a ton of ingame money and then buy a ton of skill injectors! its the same or not?

in the end U CAN GET EVERYTHING WITH JUST SPENDING ENOUGH RL MONEY!! and that is just wrong in my opinion!!!

do u have any proof? how can u know that this kind of stuff only did one person?

i could make 10accounts now and do the same to my 30chars and u would never know! i bet there are alot of people using rl money to buy skillinjectors and other stuff… man this is just wrong, i really dont know why u are defending a cash shop :confused:

u too :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.