A Manifesto for Diversity of Gameplay

Honestly the game has it’s own defects as it is but players like the OP are a whole different issue.
Although some of them have years of subscription clocked up they fail to understand the game they play and are reluctant to adapt or diversify their playstyle.
The reputation of the game may be suffering but only because of bad press highlighting only the worst things we are capable of and because the game has an incredibly slow progression rate which puts most ppl off.
I’ve seen more harm done to new players by the mentality OP is promoting than by PvP in all forms in this game.

1 Like

When it’s non-industrial ship vs non-industrial ship, yes. When 2 non-industrial ships destroy 1 industrial ship who benefits? The industrialist? No, they just lost tens of millions if not a few billion ISK. Do the non-indys benefit? Nope, when they do get popped, guess what, their replacement will only be at a higher cost due to their lolz of making their own ships more scarce. Also mods, rigs, ammo…

The sooner the ‘leet pvpers’ understand this ABC123 concept Eve just might be fun to play again.

1 Like

100-man layoffs are ALWAYS a sign that things are going well and there is competent leadership at the reigns…

This is the third (?) mass layoff in my 8 years as a capsuleer. They have been pro-‘leet pvpers’ and anti industry for most of that time. I’ve seen the long-term consequences while being decried for expressing the reality and not accepting the here-and-now-fk-the-future meta.

It’s like the MMO version of ‘Lost’. They just make it up as they go with no real plan or Fs given about the future until they just end it with a big ‘WTF?!?!?’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.