A message to all Triglavian Invasion players

For me, highsec has always been the kiddie pool, and those who are ready to start the game for real can go to low, null or worm. By that metric I am not going to sit by the sideline whilst people try to pull the EVE equivalent of a toddler into the deep end.

The game is whot ? 17 years old ? the high sec people are mature enought to adapt to change

But judging by post “niarja vote” “when triglavian will leave high sec” “company suicide” and much more, it’s safe to said that most of high sec people are not mature enought to adapt.

There are always new players.
As for long term Hi Sec players, if they can’t adapt… :woman_shrugging:
Anyway, I see the end of the invasion is nigh. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

1 Like

Probably we will see zorya face and, hopefully, faction triglavian ship and new capital

The link between Jita and Amarr might have to see Niarja as being 0.4 space

I can not express with words how little I care about those forum topics. The one I do care about is “Tutorial agents sending rookies into invasion systems”, as well as waking up to distress calls from newbro mining corps on a daily basis.

oh yeah…that might need a change, but then again, the route show up invade system and if you try to jump the game give you a notification about the system been under invasion

To a degree that prevents newbros from going to invasions. It does not prevent invasions from coming to new players. I find that in almost all of the systems I have fought over, there has been at least one newbro corp trying to scrape together something resembling a living, because they do not understand that they can just do FW instead of mining. I then bust my nuts to save these people’s meager assets so that they don’t have to start over. Most of the time, I succeed. Sometimes, I don’t. Then I have to help them get as much of their stuff out before the system flips. Even if I succeed, I have to teach these people how to solo roaming fleets because even in EMVs and EFs, Triglavian roaming fleets continue to spawn. In combination with the fact that gunstar orcas were broken for the biggest part of this content, those NPC trig fleets camp gates unopposed in systems where Edencom won. That is something CCP could be fixing instead of making minimum effort outfits for player characters.

I actually had seen frigates and destroyers of few day old players in those fleets too. It was pretty challenging and rewarding saving tristan from sure death and blappage. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.