A message to all Triglavian Invasion players

bo oh cry more salty edencom

In the end you lost niarja, good luck in not blowing your brain with 40 extra jump

I think you need to consider the OP’s post and take a look at your own situation in this regard.

EvE has always been adapting and overcoming the ever shifting Meta. I left EvE Online a year ago because it was stagnate, my health was decreasing and the same old boring grind. I came back because of this change to the mechanics and the chance to forever change the game itself through my actions. That is what makes EvE what it is, player driven. This has never been a theme park MMO where you got your hand held and coddled. It’s only worse in your opinion because your have been forced out of your comfort zone. You only live once and venturing outside of your comfort zone is healthy. This is coming from a guy who has faced death for the past 6 years when I was only supposed to live 5 and all those uncomfortable feelings means you’re alive. Embrace them and try something different instead of just existing.

There is ‘smacktalk’, and then there is the kind of toxic bile I see ‘flowing’ in some of the chatter.
I don’t assume everyone is like that (on either side), but I have to say that as an outsider only the Edencom leadership seems to be publically speaking out to their members to try and curb it. Nothing from Kybernaut leadership?

Stay classy folks, it’s just a game.

No mental breakdowns form Kybernauts so far.

1 Like

You can’t break what’s already broken…

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

That is because the Kybernauts can only make gains. They are mechanically unable to lose systems. It is the Edencom players who are always on the defensive. When you combine that with the fact that the Caldari State has lost over 80% of the systems that suffered invasions, I can understand why the Caldari players are angry that they have not been allowed to ■■■■ with the Gallente Federation for 17 years whilst the Trigs are casually allowed to bite off a system in 24 to 48 hours without any forewarning. Not to mention doing so with an advantage due to janky Environment VS Environment balancing.

Whilst I don’t resort to similar language, I am also not his boss and I am also not his mother. He is a grown man. I simply asked him to stop. Whether he does is up to him. If he doesn’t, it is up to the forum/ingame moderators to decide what flies and what does not.

4 Likes

I like how people can create drama from anything
This post is legit here to remind you to play safely and not overdo yourself. And to not hurt your own body playing a game about online space ships.

Yikes.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Said everyone mwahahaha

Thanks for your effort.

But the cause of invasion is that CCP plans to remove high-sec area. Invasion is just first step. I believe CCP will do more thing to eliminate all high-sec systems and kick all high-sec players off the game.

1 Like

Defend your system then

I do not believe that this is CCP’s intention, nor would such a thing make me stop fighting. I am a roleplayer who spent an unreasonable amount of free time on fighting Amarrians in Faction Wars to protect his fellow Minmatar. When the Triglavian invasions began, I came out of Lowsec for the same reason, even though it essentially forces me to do PVE, which is the absolute last thing anyone should be forced to do. In the process, someone thought it was a good idea to promote me to senior FC. Whilst I disagree with that decision, on the basis that I have played this game since february, I also recognize the fact that many of the highsec people who enter my fleets have no actual combat experience, have generally never been in a fleet before and look to myself and other FCs for guidance. I stuck around this long precisely because I care about the people under my command and don’t want them to lose everything they have worked to create in highsec. As long as this ■■■■■■■■ lasts, I will not fail my responsibilities towards them. When this ■■■■■■■■ ends, I will take a break to cleanse myself of the taint of PVE. Then I will return to Faction Wars.

Why people keep believe nala words ? ccp will never remove high sec, they just want to increase the risk.

ffs guys, adapt and overcome instead of complain at evry possibile update

I respond to her precisely because I do not believe her words. The invasions are not ■■■■■■■■ because they increase the risk. They are ■■■■■■■■ because it encourages people to play for an unhealthy amount of time. That is my chief concern. Beyond that I have no reason to adapt because I have no reason to be in highsec beyond wanting to help people who have little or no experience with fighting such fights.

1 Like

Time enjoin is time not wasted

I find nothing enjoyable about it. I help those people because it is the right thing to do. The only thing which marginally redeems it is meeting people I would otherwise never meet. I have met some amazing people who I can talk to for hours, and I have also had to put up with incursion runners who made me want to blow my brains out.

For me it’s changing high sec