Triglavian Invasions in Lowsec

Ave, pilots. Er-- I apologize, but this seems worth posting as it’s own topic: there are currently three invasions with footholds in low-security space, at Ohkunen (0.4), Hakisalki (0.2), and Sota (0.3).

On the one hand, this is going to be a problem to defend against because pirate interference is pretty much inevitable. On the other, maybe people can bring capital ships to bare. So, yay?

(Anybody feel like exposing a bunch of their capital fleet?)

Edit:

I’m told this has happened a few times recently, but … it still seems worth mentioning. I’m not sure ARC is going to be able to do anything about these.

Further edit:

The Triglavian sense of “fair play” being what it is, I wonder if this is where we might start seeing Triglavian capital ships appearing as well.

If so, confronting them there might be the only way to get the schematics for constructing them ourselves. That, also, seems like it would fit their sense of fair play.

2 Likes

Greetings captain Jennet.

ARC is putting in a lot of effort to oppose the Triglavian invasions. Just a couple of days ago, I led an ARC fleet for 12 hours.

Though our numbers are growing, we are still only able to focus on a single invasion. Though it saddens me, it means we have to prioritize and that currently rules out any deployments into low-security space.

Regards,
DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)
(CONCORD Loyalist)

3 Likes

I recall being around for some of those hours, ma’am. I’m certainly not casting aspersions on ARC’s work.

It’s more … well. Can you see us taking a fleet like the one we faced down those world arks with into low-security space?

Maybe this is a little hyperbolic, but the term “feeding frenzy” comes to mind. People might even call in friends to kill ships like those.

I am willing to support or try to do that with capital ships. Please contact me if you interested in inviting me for further details! And please make sure you won’t have ARC members in your fleet. I am not fielding a capital ships with anyone of them nearby, unless I get a batphone ready.

Captain Firestorm,

I admit that I am curious for your reasoning to not have any ARC members in the same fleet if you are fielding capital ships. I can assure you that any fleet I lead will not be a threat to you.

With regards to deploying capital ships against the Triglavian I can be brief. Capital ships can be deployed against the minor and major conduits. Even supercapital ships can be deployed. This can’t be done against the world ark proving ground as there is an anomaly that prevents any capital ship or bigger from entering.

Regards,
DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)
(CONCORD Loyalist)

Thank you for the clarification. I participated in some fleets against regular conduits, but not the world ark itself so far. I need to change it someday, I think!

As for the reasoning, it’s just simple lack of trust. The organization has a certain… “fame” to its name for which I am not comfortable flying with them.

Because her Mistress hates Makoto. And she obeys whatever her Mistress says.

Captain Firestorm,

If it is about trust, I hope you’ll give me the opportunity to earn (some of) it. If not for ARC, then for me personally.
I hereby invite you to participate in any of my fleets when you are able to.

Regards,
DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)
(CONCORD Loyalist)

Sure!
As soon as you leave ARC.

Yeah it is cool

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.