A Moment of Disrespect - Hell Dawn Attacks Funeral Procession

hmm i cant but think if the ship hadnt died then the "funeral " would have happened and folk would have continued with eve and Binette Evingod would have faded away as the players involved quit eve, but now Binette Evingod is part of the wider EVE history and always will be
due to these events. which is a better eternal memory of the character ?.

5 Likes

For someone who makes their mark as you do, you seem to have a good grasp on things.
#Aaaarrggloveisreal

1 Like

There are many communities. The common thread running through ours is dunking on yours. I don’t want to be a part of your community, bro.

Pilates is also a good choice. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Snipe away.

We do. That’s how we sniped your funeral.

2 Likes

Aiko, would you care to explain what you mean by this statement? While you’re at it, maybe you could also explain what made that a “war fleet”?

Funeral hearses do not normally have heavy pulse lasers. Next time, perhaps these miners will wish to apply for a mining permit and disarm their hearse.

2 Likes

This is outrageous and a clear provocation.

It takes real nerve to trot out an up-armored militarized hearse and then complain about it when your funeral devolves into armed conflict. It’s almost like it was the plan all along.

How long were these carebears planning this? Months? Years?

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly, 100%

1 Like

I will give the casket back for 1 billion isk.

2 Likes

That seems fair.

1 Like

I bid 1.5B for the casket.

1 Like

I have an offer of 1.5 billion for the casket. Will you bid 2 billion? You have 72 hours to respond or the casket goes to the young lady in yellow.

1 Like

No. We just think things through.

You’re opening the door for people to claim every ship is a funeral ship. Every station is giving proceeds to charity. This stuff cannot be checked for authenticity, especially in the heat of the moment.

You can try and have a funeral in the game, but anyone who shoots you during the process is just playing the game and nothing more.

2 Likes

I am authorized to grant funeral permits, but you must register your procession in advance and disarm. Please contact me ingame if you are ready to purchase funerary rights, and remember that bots are not permitted by law.

2 Likes

Are you going to provide security and guard the Funeral Procession as well as replace all ships that are destroyed during the Memorial service?

2 Likes

Common sense should be enough to avoid ship losses in Molea.

3 Likes

Are you the one offering the Funeral Permits?

If not then I wasn’t speaking to you.

Yes miner, of course.

1 Like

You really have a problem understanding what a public forum is, don’t you?

2 Likes