A Moment of Disrespect - Hell Dawn Attacks Funeral Procession

2 Likes

I am really sorry that you were disturbed at a Funeral.

But what did you expect from a game where lying, cheating, betraying and backstabbing is allowed and supported?
Did you really think that they would “respect” what you are doing? Sorry, it would be nice, but not really often happening in EVE.

1 Like

I’ve removed some off-topic posts. Keep it civil and on-topic please.

1 Like

Actually the being nice part, respectable, helping, and people just doing their thing along others happen 95%(ish) of the time.

But who the hell wants to hear a story about people being nice to each other.

There is a reason why bad news sells. Just because a few do it does not mean everybody does it but lets face it… The narrative of lying, cheating, betraying and backstabbing is juicier story than the nice guy story, taking nothing away from when the nice guy overcomes the bad.

So yes… it will always appear to be the majority when that is the only thing that is news worthy.

1 Like

Watch this video and learn from it:

1 Like

what top tier pvpers

1 Like

Hello, Martin.
I was contacted a few weeks back by a member of your alliance on instagram. I had commented that you guys should put a can in molea and he told me tat you guys weren’t out that way.I went ahead and made all preparations and went out there and put a can with a corpse, various liquors, tobacco, exotic dancers, and a few rounds of his favorite ammunition in the secure container. The can is labelled in his honor.
I sent your corp mate a link to my google drive with screen shots of this all going down as well as a video capturing it. I’d be honored if you could share this with his corp mates / friends. Fly safe.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1VPOWDm5K2Pg0tnm5M7fW-Jc24mBlah7e

In regards to helldawn doing what they did, what do you expect from scum like them? They are high sec gankers who do not possess an ounce of pvp skill so they have to blob people in high sec and hide behind killrights. We’ve been to war with them several times and any time we see them in low sec it’s like shooting fish in a barrel. Don’t let them get you down.

2 Likes

how dare they pvp in a video game lmao

skilled enough to make you cry sweet tears on the forums

Like what literally happens in almost every pvp engagment in eve. :joy:

3 Likes

The funny part… he blobs himself.

In any event, how people act in EVE does not surprise me. If I did what the OP did, the burial pilgrimage, it would have been with a char not at war… tanked, and no killright. In EVE you cannot trust anybody, not even your alts.

In EVE people will sell their own mothers to get out of a fight. So expecting others to leave you alone because you told them a story is rarely going to happen. I doubt even our lowsec warrior would let go of a target if the dude told him to stop shooting with some sob story. No matter how real that story is to him.

People in EVE expect to much handouts these days for no effort in ensuring their own safety.

3 Likes

Cry yourself a river and get over it? Jeez, the hurt feelings in this game. I got padddles and kleenex. Seeking pity when playing a game is silly.
Yay for all the cool guys in Hell Dawn, the other tag-alongs? Not so much.
But yeah seriously…save the drama for facebook?

1 Like

It’s not that hell dawn blobs or have no skill…it’s that they only do it in high sec space. If they had any balls they’d come to lowsec and move there permanently.
Also, attacking and stealing a deceased person’s corpse during a funeral goes beyond being a space pirate. That is just being a shitty human being.

2 Likes

How is doing it in highsec cowardly? I’m not following your argument.

1 Like

Excellent job and well done, very commendable of you to do that.

:+1:

1 Like

lol what does being in low have anything to do with balls? You’d still be crying if they sat in low camping gates

And why would they sit there when there is 10x more content in highsec? lmao

It’s a pvp mmo vidya gaym, if you don’t want to engage in pvp don’t undock. Don’t blame other people for not capitulating to you so you can run some dumb event

4 Likes

You hardly need balls to gate camp like you do.

1 Like

The funeral for James will be held next week in Holy Halaima, let’s hope it turns out better than this debacle in Molea…

4 Likes

@Aiko_Danuja #notmysaviour

Praise James 315 \o/

These are difficult times for the true followers of The Code.

FTFY

Did you ever even read MinerBumping?

7.17p

2 Likes