A new 3D Maze site for PvP, PvE, or Exploration

There are a bunch of old factions in EVE that no longer exist. Any number of them could have created maze like structures like this. Also… rogue drones exist, who knows what their reasoning could be for doing what they do (maybe they just want to study players to update their algorithms.)

One thing I recommend, would be to have Aura warn the player about the dangers of the site on warp in. Would be pretty lame to fly into the gas unknowingly and have your ship blow up. Maybe allow her dialogue to be disabled for future maze sites, if the player desires, via a check box in her dialogue window.

You could probably add some of the features I mention in this post to your maze. Cloaking, jamming, obscuring, resource, and anti-warp clouds in conjunction with your 2k dps dot clouds.

If you really want to spice things up you could add a fob to the center of the maze, which would effectively turn it into a raid.

Also, among all the hacking loot boxes, CCP could make use of my derelict idea to make the exploration more varied.

As for navigation, it might be useful to update the autopilot system, to allow the player to create waypoints in space (without first needing to make bookmarks) and share that route with fleet members or anyone else through a chat link. This way, a scout could go in, create a path, and then share it with the fleet.

Also, if you make use of the tech from my Lessons from Homeworld post, you can randomize the sites so you’ll never be running into the same maze twice.