A new era of gameplay!

Putin reads OP:

2 Likes

Anyone can do anything and anything has consequences, also scamming. In reallife scamming is not allowed for a good reason and still people are free to do scamming and to be honest tons of scams are coming into my email account every day. So even in reallife where scamming is against the Eula of our states you are free to do it you just have to handle the consequences and those could other then now be banns from the game.

If there is another reason to play the game than just fun also those people are coming and play the game who see a purpose in this other reason. This will get more players into the game. More gamers means more money and here we have the reason.

Get out

2 Likes

Well I think I will stay and make my dream of better computer games come true.

Just do more Project Discovery.

2 Likes

At the moment Im saving for a plex for good donation but Project Discovery is also good.

Yes project discovery is a very very good thing. It is an amazing source of income for brand new players, while not damaging the economy or creating an OP source of income. Also, it helps with whatever problem is not the moo that day.

Minecrafters know the reference.

I hope not.

3 Likes

I wanted to reply to the OP with “WWJD?” - but I wasn’t sure if that violated the forum rules.

This is what he would say: “Our Father of gaming. Hallowed be your games. Your higher computergames comes. Your will be done. As in eve online, even so on any other game. Give us today our daily reward. And forgive us our scamming in Jita. Just as we also forgive those who have ganked us. And lead us not into the bait. But save us from the Triglavians. For yours is Eve Online, and the games, and the fun, for eternity. Amen.”

So it wasn’t a serious thread after all.

What a relief.

1 Like

Shure it is serious but I like also to do some fun from time to time.

We know how he felt about RMT:

2 Likes

Some more thoughts on improving the game for the players. A good game should have of the following parts:

• There should be rewards
  • There should be punishments
  • It should offer forgiveness
  • It should provide support
  • It should have liberties
  • It should have rules
  • It should contain risk
  • It should contain opportunities
  • It should encourage new players
  • It should challenge old players

Most of those parts are accomblished somehow in Eve. What is totally missing is a forgivness feature for people who are attacking someone in highsec. A person who is attacked in highsec should have the possibility to forgive the enemy and hold back Concord through that. Also I would like to have a veteran programm where old, skilled, rich and wise players can choose a new player from a list and guide him on his first steps in Eve. Single Player or even whole corps should be able to subscribe themself to the veteranprogram. Also some kind support for broken players should be done. This should be a social feature where players can donate isk which than be spend on players who are financial broken ingame.

So you are a broken player and you want us to donate isk to you.

I think, whatever you were drinking hasn’t worn off yet.

Booze? The only thing that gets me this lovey-dovey is MDMA.

No Im not broken. I just thought it would be a nice feature if players who wants to support other players can share their isk to a pool from which only broken players can take by permission of Ccp or with some other mechanism to ensure that they are realy broken.

Well only coffee, a big load of Eve Online trailers and the will to do good. Kicks better than most drugs :wink:

I don’t know why…

Calling it computer games feels very 90’s.

3 Likes