A new IGS Renovation

anyone in this thread do blue pill

4 Likes

There are only two types of people. Those who can extrapolate from an incomplete set of data.

6 Likes

The more I see of this new interface the less I like it. Too much noise to signal for my taste.

4 Likes

Donā€™t use it?

4 Likes

Yes, itā€™s the interface thatā€™s responsible, and not the users spewing the noise.

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for the people complaining about how awful it is to direct me to the quality content they have posted.

3 Likes

I was referring to the noisy (busy) interface not making any statement about the quality of posting as was Pilot Delā€™thul.

2 Likes

I was originally referring to the interface myself, and I wasnā€™t talking about the quality of posting as much as the subjects chosen. That people immediately start thinking itā€™s about the quality speaks of their own views more than mine.

3 Likes

Awesome strawman.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made no claims to either the forums quality, or lack thereof. I do perhaps think people should use it for a while before complaining that itā€™s the worst thing ever.

2 Likes

Well, my thought about this: it is slightly less than intuitive. Harder to work with. Confusing.

4 Likes

We agree on something then.

3 Likes

Careful, sheā€™ll decide thatā€™s cause for the Federation to beā€¦ wellā€¦ you know.

3 Likes

@Arrendis,
You have nothing else to do besides trolling? Maybe you will dare to come here and say it looking into my ship? I am tired of half-witted remarks about my person from liars and slanderers, who donā€™t have guts to stand for their words. Come and fight if you have something against us.

3 Likes

As weā€™ve established many times, I have nothing against the State. I lived there for some time and theyā€™re generally decent people. And every time Iā€™ve come out there to you, youā€™ve been docked up and stammering. Heck, I even docked up and knocked on your door, remember? Your turn, unless, you know, you ā€˜donā€™t have gutsā€™.

Of course, Iā€™m not actually in Delve right now, soā€¦ good luck!

2 Likes

Unlike you, I do not seek conflict with you, obnoxious person. If you really have nothing against the State - then bring apologies and keep your mouth next time shut.
If you do - you know where to find me.
If you want me to find you? Well, as I said, I am not interested in chasing every loudmouth around the cluster, I have more important enemies of the State to kill.

I literally have no time for you. So if you plan to ā€œannoy meā€ so I could ā€œcome to youā€, no, it wonā€™t work. Youā€™ll sooner annoy all readers so they will start blocking you.

2 Likes

:parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6::parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6::parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6:

3 Likes

I see no reason why Iā€™d block Arrendis

2 Likes

On the subject, I donā€™t actually see a block function for any user, just a muting option for the topic at hand.

3 Likes

Under prefrences, mute at the bottom of one of the tabs

Edit:

Under settings, preferences, tag, muted at the bottom. Write their name i believe.

2 Likes