A new IGS Renovation

That appears to only mute notifications w/r/t the user, unless I’m missing something…

2 Likes

Oh, really? Ill have to check if it works, you might be right on that though…

2 Likes

I can still see one particular individual’s posts, even after muting. Please feel free to verify independently.

2 Likes

Why would I apologize? I’ve insulted you, not the State. You’re not the State. You’re not even representative of the State. You’re a militia pilot - a mercenary. And a pretty cowardly one who won’t engage in hostile space. Nothing more.

4 Likes

Stop. Walk away. No good will come of this.

4 Likes

Let’s not jump to conclusions. There might actually be something stopping them, namely us. With the automation on this new forum, if a post is flagged enough, it will at least be hidden, as I’ve noticed.

I always suspected lack of us reporting was part of the problem, in large part because my own experiences indicated that reporting worked, nearly every time.

3 Likes

And here we all can see that @Arrendis just keeps spamming forum with her lies about Caldari officers.

In that thread I can just add, that while enemies of Caldari State go that length at trying to tarnish our ideal reputation, it means we are doing our job great.

And yes, @Arrendis. Your lies about me won’t stick to me. No sane people will believe your words anyway, so I don’t know why you are even trying.

2 Likes

You know @Arrendis could just bribe your guards to shoot you

4 Likes

@kul_Shaishi My guards are loyal Caldari soldiers, they would never betray the State for a handful of isk. I am pretty sure they would shoot @Arrendis instead the moment she would make such an offer to them.

2 Likes

I would never bribe anyone’s station-side guards or ship crew to betray them. That sort of behavior is simply not something I am willing to engage in.

We have the Black Hand for things like that.

2 Likes

It seems the new forum is is going about as well as the old forum.

4 Likes

The people are the same, only the venue has changed.

2 Likes

I think it’s going much better than the old one, really. Everyone was so serious and dour there.

4 Likes

Affiliation information is less easily available. That was a nice feature on the old one

4 Likes

Indeed. People should know if they are talking with Caldari Officer, Minmatar Terrorist, some sort of Goon or just a lousy pirate.

3 Likes

Would it kill you to be pleasant and polite just once?

6 Likes

Theres an easy answer to that. I’m pretty sure everyone at this point knows your “a Caldari officer,” Arrendis is “a filthy Goon,” I am “a minmatar terrorist,” Mizhara is “a filthy pirate/Minmatar terrorist” ect, because our actions have proven that. Since we can’t simply look to the left and see who we all affiliate with if you don’t know them make no assumptions and simply ignore unverifiable things until you’re sure what said person actually is. In other words, if you don’t know don’t speak until you do know…

3 Likes

I am so very not filthy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am so very not piratey. Pirates steal and hold hostage. Mercenaries just kill. For money.

3 Likes

Damn, I wish I had a snazzy bunch of titles like the ones posted…

3 Likes