A Proposal to CODE

ag are simply powerless in face of any odds

It’s why they love projecting so much
It’s why they brought their pvp skills on the forums (:poop: remains :poop: … no matter how much you try to hide it :joy:)

There is no ‘victory’ in EVE. It is a giant Sandbox. Some could say Goons have won EVE because they can lose 45903485760934857609435876 ISK worth of ships and replace them by the time they lose that again, but the same could be applicable to a one man PVPer who has an industry alt. Therefore, victory is arbitrary.

I’m going to disagree… Every time you overcome a problem do you gain a victory. Whenever you fight off an attack do you gain a victory. When your plans to win succeed and you overcome a target do you gain a victory. When you lose a ship, but pick yourself up and get yourself a new one do you gain a victory. Whenever you turn cost into profit do you gain a victory. EVE is full of victories. These only may not always be grand and glorious, but they are there nevertheless.

1 Like

Ganking is still fine BTW. It’s really funny to see all the non-hackers squabbling over in the AG camp.

Oh lord, was he seriously mining in low sec, that’s kookoo when there is plenty of other reasonably lower risk places to get some good roids, hate to say it but kinda asked for it.

Tbh, looking at the killmail it was a boosted yield, nano, no tank Procurer; needless to say it deserved to be killed with fire before it bred.

Every time I gank a freighter in front of your face, I call that as a victory.

4 Likes

Dude, you dont appear to be aware of this but i’ll tell you now; CODE are in fact… quite ■■■■ as a pvp entity; thats why they mostly shoot miners in highsec.

They do take part in actual pirate type stuff on occasion with the ganking of haulers but then so do other groups. Arguably this is the most piratey thing they do in the game…

I dont think they have the numbers or tenacity to do much in null or lowsec tbh.

Ok, I did not know you could necro a thread by only pressing F1. I’m impressed. Impressed I am. And drunk. And impressed. No one can press F1 quite like you Lug

2 Likes

drunk yes, impressed; highly doubtful

Making any real sense… certainly not.

If I ever need someone to press F1 for me I know you are the man Lug

you mean you do anything but that?

tell me, are you always this drunk?

are you having an issue deciding which toon to post on?

You just necrod a 20 day old thread about CODE.

Clearly your seriously butthurt. Why don’t you tell us what you lost right now so we can start with the healing process? hmm?

1 Like

it took nearly a full quarter hour just to write that dom?

sorry its not dom, your just stuck quite far up his ass its hard to tell where you begin, and where he ends…
:slight_smile:

I just try to help here. Was it a shuttle?

go to bed dude, your that drunk your literally making no sense at all.

I think it was a shuttle. Did they get the pod as well?

yes it was a shuttle that took you nearly a quarter of an hour to write…??

planet are you on?