A Proposal to CODE

go eat some doughnuts, your probably good at that.

actually chocolate, i hear thats good for people like you; reduces stress and tears…

go watch some holoreels and chill…

your so k-space bra

holey, get out of here :joy:

you gonna stay docked all night?

you guys are cute, i think its great; you make a lovely couple

lmao
this thread needs to die like your hope of being good XD

you even say the same things as each other!!

3 Likes

im just waiting for them to start finishing each others sentences. :slight_smile:

I still don’t get the reason for all those tears of yours. Please elaborate.

yes dom please tell us why so many tears? why so much anger? why did you stop comments on your very own facebook thread???

Why are you avoiding the question? You necrod a 20 day old thread to shed some tears. Clearly there is something going on here. How about you tell us what you really feel?

im with ima wreckyou!

DOM!! we need to know!!!

Hiding the anger behind flat jokes will not resolve the issue. It’s just an attempt at deflecting. Tell us why you necrod the thread and why you feel so strongly about CODE.

sorry who are you talking too?

you should try to be a bit more clear, i guess thats kind of like slurring your speech but to be frank i dont really pay too much attention to what your saying as your first post is pretty much like the other five thousand youve made
clearly you lack any true creativity but hey, we cant all be… useful

Ok, tell you what. You think really hard about your feelings and once you are ready to talk you just write here again. Meanwhile I go do something productive and slay some newbros to positively influence the retention problem.

1 Like

i feel good thank you for asking

tbh i didnt think you cared <3