A Round of Applause For CCP

I would like to take this time and give CCP a round of applause for all of the hard work that put into thinking about the early ship designs the game structure and everything that has built Eve Online from what it was years ago to what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.

Lots of stuff to do in Eve Online that much is certain. Lots of people to meet as well. It takes a lot of talent and dedication to stick with an online environment such as Eve Online, both Dev and player side.

One day when the Capsule is passed onto the next generation of Eve Online players we can say “I Was There.” as we watch from the wheelchair or rocking chair of old age as the planets in Eve Online ascend to take our place. But that is all in the future so who cares really?

IT’S HOT DROP O’CLOCK!

17 Likes

Amen brother

Can we do that round of applause in local chat?

Oh wait, no, we cannot, because of #CCPQualityCoding, chats don’t work well on the recently introduced micro service and CCP is not competent enough to fix the issues, and CCP keeps lying about how awesome this micro service is for EVE.

I guess a round of applause for great dramatic entertainment value is in order here on the forums.

4 Likes

Chat today something else tomorrow,to whine about something will stop when servers do.

What i know is that i undocked for the first time in 09 and learning it the hard way ever since, magnitude of that amount of time i can certainly appreciate.

3 Likes

Let’s all light cynos in Jita.

Totally agree though. CCP have an amazing product that keeps a lot of people entertained.

3 Likes

Are you going to participate in next CSM elections, buddy?

1 Like

Yes indeed. Congratulations CCP on maintaining a brilliant and engaging game for us all to enjoy, whatever our persuasions may be.

1 Like

2 Likes

How much did CCP pay you to write this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Unlike the Orange Dotard that you the follow around like God because you want to be rich and stylish and loved like he is because of his words that you use to flail yourself with fakeness, absolutely nothing.

1 Like

What is the sound of one hand clapping?..

I agree with you OP. Good on CCP for keeping this game relevant through all the years.

1 Like

Except… Local doesn’t matter and should die anyways? Only thing it’s good for is Jita spam and… Oh wait it’s not good for anything at all.

1 Like

Your rather narrow opinion, not that of the majority of people. Fortunately for everyone, there are options for those who like local as it is and for those who do not want local. At least something that CCP got right and which Falcon couldn’t completely ruin yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.