A significant update to Industry

Hello,
I’m certainly not the first player to pass this on to you, but having been a titan producer before the industry changes, I had fun calculating the basic resource requirements for producing an Avatar today. Here is what I found:

Isogen 140342600
Megacyte 3710580
Mexallon 492442200
Morphite 15000
Nocxium 16235600
Pyerite 1731447200
Tritanium 493820000
Zydrine 7205155

Helium Fuel Block 154075
Hydrogen Fuel Block 156745
Nitrogen Fuel Block 155595
Oxygen Fuel Block 178390

Atmospheric Gases 16015500
Cadmium 21100
Caesium 14800
Dysprosium 6300
Evaporite Deposits 5350100
Hydrocarbon 16018900
Mercury 68800
Neodymium 6300
Platinum 75900
Promethium 68800
Silicates 5353500
Technetium 8400
Thulium 6300
Tungsten 67500
Vanadium 8600

Fullerite- C28 488800
Fullerite-C32 468800
Fullerite-C50 211800
Fullerite-C60 311900
Fullerite-C70 487100
Fullerite-C72 266500
Fullerite-C84 420200
Fullerite-C320 156300
Fullerite-C540 175000

Bacteria 400000
Biocells 5000
Broadcast Node 5580
Chiral Structure 1000000
Gel-Matrix Biopaste 10000
Hermetic Membranes 3500
Integrity Response Drones 10448
Miniature Electronics 20000
Nanite 5000
Nano-Factory 5560
Organic Mortar Applicators 4000
Oxygen 500000
Protein 200000
Recursive Computing Module 750
Self-Harmonizing Power Core 8600
Sterile Conduits 2224
Synthetic Synapses 4000
Test Cultures 5000
Water 25375000
Wetware Mainframe 5936

Amber Mykoserocin 3200
Azure Mykoserocin 3200
Celadon Mykoserocin 3200
Golden Mykoserocin 3200
Lime Cytoserocin 500
Lime Mykoserocin 43200
Malachite Cytoserocin 500
Malachite Mykoserocin 43200
Vermillion Mykoserocin 3200
Viridian Mykoserocin 3200

AG-Composite Molecular Condenser 80
AV-Composite Molecular Condenser 80
Counter-Subversion Sensor Array 10
CV-Composite Molecular Condenser 80
Enhanced Electro-Neural Signaller 10
Isotropic Deposition Guide 750
LM-Composite Molecular Condenser 1130
Meta-molecular Combiner 10
Nano Regulation Gate 25
Nanoscale Filter Plate 10

Based on the market, that’s 750b for an Avatar (and there aren’t enough resources on the market). Is this really what CCP wants? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im sorry you cant build your bling engine. Its hard enough to build an Orca as it is.

Yes it is.

1 Like

They wanted it to be aids to build caps. They accomplished it and then some. Why the fùcking fùck were t1 battleships and faction subs included in this batshìt crazy bullshìt?

We’re gonna fix cap proliferation. Proceeds to shìt on subs. CCP 2021

8 Likes

people voted for kenneth feld after he was bragging about the industry patch and how proud he was making this staff happen .now eat ■■■■ everybody you deserve itfly with the caracal etch

1 Like

No I didnt

I voted for Mike

6 Likes

good for you , but he got elected making his wallet fat while eliminating the competition .gj to people that voted him , when u buy a faction ship and your wallet goes to 0 think of your vote and be happy and do not forget you can fly the caracal or the ferox and be a feeder ^^ while the rich people are in vargur and nightmares online gj

2 Likes

wtf does that mean?

1 Like

Stating objections - As in “giving feedback”, in a feedback thread. Is that not what this thread and others like it are for?
Do you not voice your opinion when you disagree with someone or something.
I strongly voiced my opinion, before the changes, about how badly Rorqual changes would break things. Was I wrong to do so?

I never “argued” at all that numbers are “dying”, I simply pointed out the numbers weren’t “recovering” as Xuixien suggested

Wow, English comprehension is hard.

What exactly were you using as your comparison, you posted A single screenshot stating “it was summer dude”, that covered 5 months. The last two months of which (post “summer” “dude”) show a drop in player numbers.
So again,

What are you using as your comparison?

I’d suggest you look up the meanings for “context” and “comparison”

No one said you were. Why so defensive?

“ok” “Nitpicker”

You really love arguing and having high blood pressure.

If you are going to argue semantics and not actually discuss in good faith, its no wonder you basically fight with everyone here, even people who actually agree with your basic points.

And yeah totally expect a “Where did I say mehe meh meh”

PLease feel free to have a last word, Ill not be responding if its just more defensive self pitying crying as usual.

2 Likes

The downward slope that was referenced here:

…duh.

Of course, because EVE’s PCU typically dips during the NA summer. But as we can see on the portion I selected (do I need to draw a red circle for you to better understand?) the PCU numbers are already rebounding.

I’d suggest you try to follow conversations more closely. It’s helpful to read the posts people are replying to, instead of just pulling their posts completely out of context. :crazy_face:

Fine but before you go, woud you mind telling me why you didn’t bother responding to my posts in context instead of “nitpicking”.
I’m good no high blood pressure here, seems you are the teary one, drowning in self pity as you just don’t get it.
Bullshite no context posting doesn’t bother me at all. Your posting is entertaining only because it is just so obviously a subtle, juvenile attempt at cyber bullying OR you really don’t have a clue and actually believe you are contributing with your sad attempts to make me “feel bad”. Either way thanks, got some good laughs at your expense so, I’m good.

It does but Not this year, it actually dipped post your summer.

WOW. Break your screenshot down by the month, I did. You may see they aren’t, yet. PCU for your summer is higher than it was for the 2 months after.
To show a PCU rebound you need to show what it was during your summer, then what it was at the time of your posting.

No, it didn’t. Just check the graph.

They are, just check the graph.

…summer hasn’t even been over for 2 months?

… I did.

Either you’re dumb or just lying and being a troll at this point. At either rate, I’m done wasting my time on you. Take care, muted.

Clearly not, its all you ever do.

Like the stream of tears that was to be your last word except you asked for a reply.

God you are such a crybaby.

CCP ■■■■■■ up industry. Why you need to attack people who agree I dont know.

Maybe theyre making clearer points than you.

4 Likes

Yes it is

Damn, you’re good. Still no context but;

Hmmmm, those tears must be yours. Wasn’t it you that wasn’t going to respond.
I asked you to respond about the lack of context in your replies - And you being you, responded with absolutely no context.
I have Never said CCP fuked up industry, so why would I agree with numpties who say they did. You reading words I never wrote AGAIN?
You really need to actually read the posts you respond to before responding.

I’m sorry English is so obviously a second language for you, must make things difficult.

For someone who isnt upset, you sure have a hard time not going on and on about it.

Yeah well they did, so suck it up.

They really did.

3 Likes

I didnt think it was so bad until I got my old Orca bpcs out and had a look.

Laugh? I nearly shat.

Are Reactions and PI making CCP money or something just on their own?

3 Likes