A Solution to the Generational Slavery Question

“Absynthe makes the tart grow fonder.”

1 Like

When they signed the Yulai Accords.

2 Likes

God the Creator, the Red God, the Crimson Saviour, the Great Architect of the Universe, the All-Seeing Eye, The Universal Cornerstone, the Consuming Fire. God has Many Titles, and may Appear in many Forms to Prophets.

TransCranial MicroControllers, as a Therapeutic Device in the Treatment of certain Brain Conditions, are a Useful and Valuable Device.
The Use of TCMCs as a Method of Control over slave Labourers, is Questionable at Best.
Contrast: The Takmahl Empire used the Takmahl Biodroid Controller to control their Genetically-engineered Servitors. The Takmahl Empire no longer Exists. They had been Judged and found Wanting. Was that their Sole Error ? It is not Known. Though, I do not Believe that Misuse of such Technology would have Caused God to look Favourably upon Them.

Vitoxin and Vitoc, are a Questionable Method of Control. I am Unaware of the Scripture that States that such a Method is Acceptable.

5 Likes

By that logic, God certainly favors Sansha’s Nation for all that He has allowed them to run roughshod over the Empire.

2 Likes

Sir. I do Not Believe that your Argument is Correct.

2 Likes

As has been pointed out before, there’s no specific mutual defense pact between Amarr and Caldari. Are you offering your services to the Amarrians as a mercenary to aid in their defense?

3 Likes

Hey Arrendis, you’re a criminal for not wanting to be a slave according to Diana.

3 Likes

I thought you were a criminal for just not being Diana…

4 Likes

Ah, okay.
I heard of a god named Beli Mawr, not sure if that’s your one.
Anyway, thanks!

2 Likes

Now now, let’s give her a fair chance to respond to my position as it’s been stated. I know Diana’s a bit of a zealot, but she is capable of being reasoned with. You just have to avoid her trigger words… which are basically anything in any Gallente political treatise beyond ‘is’, ‘a’, and ‘the’.

2 Likes

If she responds to you in a fashion that doesn’t use any of the words “goon”, “uneducated”, “savage”, “stupid” or synonyms which imply the same, you can name your forfeit.

2 Likes

She can use the word “goon”. No shame in calling me what I am.

2 Likes

It’s a fair point, but I was thinking more of the tone when she uses that one. I believe her inflection on the word is very similar to the way she says Gallente.

2 Likes

Stop. Poking. It.

6 Likes

Except I’ve never said this thing, troll. Stop putting your dumb ideas into my mouth.

If you are so base that can’t even comprehend why you said such idiotically inaccurate claim, I’ll show you:
Slaves are ones, who are punished for a criminal offense - thus, they are criminals.
Those, who weren’t enslaved and don’t want to be a slave are NOT criminal for that mere fact. They would be criminals only if they WERE admitted to slavery, OR has committed a crime that guarantees slavery, but they weren’t caught and enslaved yet.

You’re kidding, right?

4 Likes

I will appreciate if you won’t pay attention to such idiotic claims like that, and won’t answer to this troll anymore. It starts getting annoying.

I’ve committed a crime that guarantees slavery, Diana: I don’t believe in the Amarr god. If I wasn’t a capsuleer, I’d be fair game.

But it’s interesting that you’ve no response to my post. It’s almost like you can’t support your position.

3 Likes

Aren’t you a nullsec outlaw instead of Empire Citizen?
But in any way, stupidity of her comment lies in a claim that lack of desire of becoming a slave makes one a criminal.
While in fact you are a criminal for committing a crime, while the slavery is just one of punishments you may get.
What that troll said is same as making claims “You are a criminal for not wanting to go to jail”, “You are a criminal for not wanting to be executed”, “You are a criminal for not wanting to be whipped”, and so on.

Really, enough of this crap. Better try to discuss the question at hand.

And enough of this crap too. Obviously I am not a zealot, despite many trolls try to claim that sort of slander about me.