A Thread of Critical Words

You leave Mr. Beanie out of this.

I can get a better price for Mr. Beanie than for you on the market.

2 Likes

That’s because Mr. Beanie is truly worth more than myself, unlike you.

You are bad at following the guidelines of this thread.

5 Likes

Your nether regions are flea infested and swollen.

Your insults are low quality, try harder.

2 Likes

You learned to knit to create a life size version of yourself, but it fell apart because you rushed it.

You are apparently sufficiently daft that you completely misunderstand the very basic premise of this thread, believing it’s just “random burn” time. Perhaps if you actually could be bothered - or even capable of - doing just a slight bit more than skimming it, you could see the critical words tailored specifically to the target in question. You definitely lend credence to the theory that nine out of ten capsuleers get lobotomized upon graduation.

10 Likes

You constantly repeat lines that I can only assume you came up with yourself under the impression they were clever.

5 Likes

You are painfully quiet on comms, to the point that I can only very rarely catch what you’re saying. It’s inconvenient.

(not that we’re on comms enough for it to matter, but the point stands!)

5 Likes

You are just a troll, Priano.

I’ve known you for some time as a liar and dishonorable person, but now you only troll and spam forums with your hatred. You “blame” people in working with me, you “blame” me in being provist. Sweet Maker, you was even bringing four year old unrelated kill report into discussion, that wasn’t affecting neither you, nor any of your organizations you associated yourself with.

Most shameful and disgusting display, Priano.

It is impossible to have civilized conversations while people like you are allowed to speak.

1 Like

Kim.
You can’t keep your mouth shut. It’s you, who enable these trolls, you complain about, because you talk to them. You reply to them. You argue with them, when it’s obvious that their commends do not need to be argued about. I’ve made a whole thread about what you were doing wrong, and still you are doing that.

Just look at what you’ve done. Now if anyone will use logic, reason and common sense against these trolls, they will start bringing you into discusson, like whomever did that was working with, for you, or even you in disguise.

Learn to shut up.

1 Like

You talk to yourself.

10 Likes

You’re convinced being in Mercenary Coalition makes you a ‘capsuleer of quality’, able to talk about war in the cluster with understanding and intelligence.

It doesn’t.

Mercenary Coalition are largely ineffective at best, outright lapdogs at worst, and are playing entirely off the good name they used to have. Being a part of them does not make you a player in the grand game, but just another pawn, ready to be used up and discarded.

You stagger me with your sense of self importance. Truely, your ego is the real force behind your words. Every time I read your posts, I am reminded of a leaked mail you sent to Ushra’Khan during your unimportant time there;

I cannot keep this alliance relevent on my own

This is your problem Mizhara. If you could remove your ego from your arguments, you would actually make some decent points.

10 Likes

Those glasses really don’t suit your haircut and tattoos.

2 Likes

Edit:

No, you know what, I’m not going to make some silly, petty remark in return. It’s beneath me, and all you’re good for. You are unoriginal, unimaginative, and your posting bores me.

And I like my glasses. They let me see people’s underwear.

4 Likes

Indecisive.

1 Like

You are sort of vague and a cipher. You need to share your thoughts more on the IGS so people can get to know you!

3 Likes

All things considered, you’re like “perpetually loud” collided with “loyalist” and got stuck into one being. It’s like everything is exciting, but also heresy.

3 Likes

Trii, I wish you had more concrete goals. I feel like you’ve wasted a lot of your potential dicking around and fizzling your mind out on boosters and whatever else instead of using that drive of yours to do something that isn’t caustic or destructive. Maybe you just don’t talk about it, but it seems like you’re an aimless agent provocateur.

3 Likes