A Thread Of Kind Words

I don’t believe I’ve ever had an unpleasant conversation with you. Always a pleasure Maira.

3 Likes

Oh my ancestors I’m so glad to see you!

… Um. Teacher.

1 Like

Ah! And you’re by far my most proficient student. Your skill makes me beyond proud my dear.

1 Like

Always good to see you, Thal

Lord Gallius,

You have grown into your responsibilities well, and are both a reliable comrade and an appreciated friend. May our service together come to the benefit of many.

1 Like

Aldrith would make a great protagonist or deuteragonist in an epic story of the problems of interstellar heroes.

1 Like

You’re kinda crazy in a good way

You are one of very few decent people in TRIGG these days.

1 Like

I’m going to ignore the post above me since it wasn’t kind words so this is for Arrendis:

You always have something to contribute with no matter what the topic is. Some may argue you have too much to contribute with but I enjoy most of your posts.

1 Like

It is good to see that after all these years you’re still about, making Eve a better place :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, what are the chances that, in a thread that’s been around for almost 3 years, the last person to post is someone I know and have flown with! Gotta love Eve! :smiley:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Pilots come and go-- and sometimes reappear.

I don’t really know you, pilot, but it’s always kind of encouraging seeing someone reemerge after a long time away. It makes me feel like this might not be the wrong line of work for anybody and everybody.

4 Likes

You were one of the first people to bother noticing I was around, and gave me some very decent advice on fitting for and running the Dark Abyss too.

1 Like

I don’t know you all too well, but you seem intelligent and fairly practical.

2 Likes

Your comments in this thread are uniquely tailored to each individual, demontrating your thoughtfulness and empathy for people. Your writing is articate, eloquent and yet still simple and concise. I feel you would be a person people could count on for a fair conversation.

2 Likes

I’m afraid I know nothing about you other than the above post. But the post shows you are good reader with an ability to draw meaningful insights from a limited sample set (this thread!).

2 Likes

The adoptive ‘mother’ figure of a lot of Amarr loyalists, your dedication to the cause is admirable and your efforts in diplomacy are widely respected even among non-faithful. Thank you.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: that’s all.

2 Likes

You are one of the most trusted friends I have among capsuleers, and I am grateful that I met you. We have had many great moments together and you have been there for me when I needed it. Thank you for being the friend I need.

And sorry for punching you.

1 Like

I listen when you speak.

4 Likes

Your ability to retain unwavering loyalty and a hidden heart of kindness among all the horrors and bravado and necessary evils is a great reminder of how capsuleers and warriors are all human in the end.

3 Likes