A Thread Of Kind Words

You are both practical, and principled, a combination not easily managed, and your loyalty to our people has never been a question.

1 Like

You are resolute in your actions and carry out your responsibilities to your people faithfully and with honour. Were we on the same side, I would gladly count you as a comrade-in-arms.

2 Likes

I have never known you to engage in the self-righteous hypocrisy that many of your peers find irresistible.

1 Like

I like how you can use kind words as mean words. :wink:

2 Likes

Your flagship post is my favourite.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about you. Donā€™t know much about any of you all Iā€™m afraid. Yet, you seem like the sort that would take a chance here and there. Considering I would agree with you.

That picture is so good. I mean seriously, the design and color schemeā€¦simple, elegant! keeping your ship so well maintained too.

Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

I appreciate the courage involved in introducing yourself to this little clique by way of this thread, and your excellent taste in ship design, welcome.

1 Like

You are the best wingman I could ever wish for at the Spring Masquerade.

1 Like

Your beauty is only surpassed by your ability to fly a ship ^_^ā€™

1 Like

I admire your ambition and courage.

You have at least tried to atone for the horrific, naval-gazing, infantilizing effect that Achuan culture has had upon the Caldari people, particularly upon its Navy.

1 Like

When you are dead, we will have a party to celebrate.

You deserve to buy a mining permit.

You have a beautiful smile ^^

1 Like

Your positivity and good nature inspires me and makes me smile, even when I donā€™t feel like smiling.

1 Like

Business as Krusual

I like your pun.

2 Likes

Your win earned this veteran racerā€™s respect.

2 Likes

I respect you for your efforts to bring about a peaceful return of Caldari Prime to the State, your criticism of the Federation (formerly your home), your humanitarian work, and your efforts in the field of Search and Rescue.
I admire you for your ability and courage to follow a path that seems to be your own, entirely.

Lovely alias youā€™ve got there.

You are kind and knowledgeable and share that kindness and knowledge with others.