A typical night of playing Eve Online

They shouldn’t have been in the ship in the first place. It’s not a stupid mistake, it’s indicative of your inability to comprehend the complexity of the game and your dogged unwillingness to think creatively whilst wilfully ignoring reality. I’m unsure whether that’s something born of laziness or a simple case of you and your ilk having masochistic tendencies.

It’s quite peculiar, really.

8 Likes

I was selling the whole hangar and actually HAD to put it somewhere…was the easiest way… :slight_smile: Never did this again without double checking before undocking though :slight_smile:

And what exactly are you criticizing about that…it WAS a creative solution :slight_smile:

When I need to keep something safe in a station I contract it to myself then I cant do something stupid with it

9 Likes

Why not use a station container(s)?

I tend to repackage things like that by accident and the hanger gets messed up

+1 for Ella
<3

1 Like

That’s a risk indeed.

lmfao

Maybe the problem is that you’re mining in High-Sec rather than doing something either interesting or profitable.

Off i feel you OP, my day went about the same…

*got out of bed
*couldnt find feet
*the door was closed, i opened it and found another closed door at the bathroom
*pee’d myself whilst trying to figure out what do
*tried to get back into bed but i was wet
*dick stuck in toaster, called fc and asked what i do??
*fc hung up :sleepy:

15 Likes

CCP looks like a sinking ship in which the solution of the crew to keep the boat afloat is to pump more water into the hull the ship.

works for submarines.

1 Like

Once again, I have to say: Imagine being so bad at EVE, mining in highsec is a challenge for you.

7 Likes

major salt…haha i have some pepper if you like.

This is pretty pathetic really.

The attitude of the op and others like them is exactly why scarcity is a good thing.

Imagine new players looking to this guy for guidance.

2 Likes

undock to see if there is any trash mimateur or degenerate galente in jitas door
nope
dock
think about making some isk …
maybe buy some shi%$ and make some hipernet raffles …
will take a lot of time , im tired , im old , my back hurts …
give up …
jump clone to arzad
pick a coercer …
go to small plex
get killed
log off
love eve S3

Kell coming to the defence of Balos. This forum always manages to entertain.

5 Likes

Chart

Actually, I like your chart. It is reflective of your values and priorities when it comes to Eve.

Also, you may disagree with my assessment on where I placed patches, ideas for changes, where Eve is, and where it is headed, but I didn’t just pull my chart out of my ass. Of course, I am by no means an expert, and have not done any research of my own, but it is consistent with what I do know of Bartle’s research into player psychology within a multiplayer environment. In fact, you might find the following videos of interest.

I assure that I am more than capable of generating vast quantities of my own nonsense.

5 Likes

This was funny, though why you’d poke a toaster.

1 Like