A typical night of playing Eve Online

I love the salty replies meant to insult a OP, sort of funny.

Anyhow, I realized how what happened to me helps the PLEX initiative. If I wanted to play last night, the content that I wanted, I needed to pod train my fleet to a new area and set up new operations. That will cost ISK to set up and that increases the chances I’ll buy PLEX for more isk! They (CCP) really thought all this thru.

I ended up playing a old game that Eve got a lot of its original content from, Sins of a Solar Empire. :smiley:

Orca and a webber to instawarp it. Orca can carry i think two barges at least.

Glad you have a sense of humour though :smiley:

EVE Online came out 5 years before Sins Of A Solar Empire. How can you derive content from a piece of software that won’t be released for another five years?

3 Likes

triglavian scouts may be a problem
ganks no
you are whining in the forum for days
stop
or else …

I take it the instructions weren’t clear.

3 Likes

I really guessed you would complain he is another alt of me…

However much I dislike Kell; you are far to dumb to be his alt or vice versa.

2 Likes

its just a joke
Unknown
images

You all are whining.
PvP lovers whine about people whining about getting their ships blown up because “content”.
Everyone else whines and wishes the PvPers would shut up and leave them alone.
CCP has decided to side with the PvPers.

Should be an interesting game this time next year.

You are aware what game you are playing ? this is not Hello Kitty online (I believe that is actually a real game) this is Everyone Verses Everyone not a mining simulator ,although mining done right is PVP. Resources need to be cut right back so folk have to fight over the resources as EVE was designed.

3 Likes

Boomers with millennial mentalities.

The world’s gone mad.

2 Likes

this@@@

Now I want a pink Domi skin…

Read again not all PVP involves folk shooting each other in the faces (in game ) if you mine that ore then others cant mine it , that’s also pvp as long as the ore is limited, if ore is limitless then its worthless. Player verses player is hard coded throughout the game why fight it.

1 Like

A buff about time lol, but we know ccp enough to know we will be screwed again in a week or two, such is EVE , we just roll with the punches and get better every time that’s what we do.

How are ships going to be harder to build do you have the slightest idea about the stockpiles of minerals there are out there, if mining stopped today it would take decades to burn through the stockpiles and I do mean decades

wrong they will just pay more for them and continue to lose them

really no one had any idea that was happening why didn’t anyone raise the alarm !!!

3 Likes

@Aaaarrgg

How come CODE doesn’t kill me? I fly in your area all the time… (and try to say hello when I can) Could it be I don’t fly stupid fits/go afk/get greedy? :wink:

I have lost 2 ships to ganks in highsec. Why? I flew over a bil in an epithal up a pipe in highsec on a weekend. Sometimes you just have to roll the dice… :rofl:

We are not here to specifically kill you we are here to enforce the Code and bring content to New Eden, did you feel excited flying through our space and happy you docked alive. Then I propose the Code was a success story and everyone wins.

4 Likes

It’s been a long time my friend, a long time
Yet it seems to have gone by in just a flash
A lot of you shooting me, a lot of me shooting you
And Concord kicking everybody’s ass

We have ignited violence on a massive scale
Scrambled those who tried to warp away
Nothing says I love you like a kill mail
So don’t be surprised if I send you one today

Killing is just a means of communication
Some say it’s more the trip than the destination
Killing is just the means

Friendship grows from seed into a flower
Blossoms in this starlit wonderland
We’re doomed to fight for resources and power
So if I shoot you in the face, I’m sure you’ll understand

For ten years now we’ve sat and watched explosions
Dancing to the rhythm of our hearts
Killing and dying still stirs up emotions
New Eden is a world where dying is an art

Killing is just the means

Hey girl, come fly with us, that’s an invitation
Don’t be afraid of a little death and exploitation
Killing, it’s just the means of communication

Killing
Some say
Yeah, yeah

i posted in the other topic but will post here to, this is by the DEVS band
this is the game, just go play other game if you don’t like it plz
theres plenty of games with less pvp
in eve we shot people say GF them become friends , you guys come from a bad place and know nothing about what made this game last so much time
im getting tired
i think ill quit forums and go back to the game :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

2 replies one from lucas one from me , one was negative one was positive. the story of the forums :slight_smile:

Your a 2017 toon. And not to pick on new players, but you have to learn to adapt. I watched my 20/30 man corp disappear over changes in the game inside of 3 moths a long time ago. I understand your frustration, but it’s something you better get used to in the age of chaos.