A way to delete multiple fits in the fitting window at one time

A way to delete multiple fits in the fitting window at one time would be ideal for those of us that have saved hundreds of fits from the last corp. doctrine and went to another corp. That is just one of many reasons why this would be beneficial.

I saved many fits when I first started playing between 9 toons and not long ago had to go through hundreds of fits between said 9 toons and delete them 1 by 1. I still have nightmares to this day from that painful experience. :persevere:

Fits are a part of your UI/client settings iirc. Nuke those, you dont have them anymore. It’s why you can have different fits for the same account on different computers.

then how do my fits cross pcs?

They certainly are not part of the settings files that you can synch to toons. I synch my toons and accounts up and that has never been a thing.

The end result of this will either be, don’t let it get cluttered in the first place or the devs will put it in game. Either way, lesson learned. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.