Aaarrgg and the green smoothie

Sitting in jita trade hub in the bar over looking the undock , on my break drinking a green looking smoothie , scanning reports for any gankers activity around jita when a report came in of @Aaaarrgg the notorious code ganker had entered the jita area , my smoothie wasn’t living up to my expectations so a code hunt was on.

Straight to my newly fitted faction cruiser and off to the perimeter gate , Aaarrgg left my overview as I landed , damn just missed him, i think he was re-shipping so I gave him 5 minutes then warped back in , bingo there he was in a Thrasher and I landed right next to him , in the blink of an eye my supper fast locking cruiser had him warp scrambled , i fired my auto-cannons and I watched his ship melt.
To give him credit once he know he could not escape he fired back but to no avail , bang and his ship lit up the gate for a second in a ball of flames

As a bonus my corps bounty sys had a small bounty on this criminal which always helps and I have my first kill mark on my new ship.

https://handsup.space/
This is our bounty system if you want to try it out , place a bounty on any criminals to encourage people to hunt Eve’s most wanted,
And remember your money is safe with us that’s my guarantee.

So if you fancy hunting criminals in eve contact me in game , where all things are possible

8 Likes

This doesn’t really belong on general forums and therefore you are not rewarded for your efforts.

3 Likes

It about game play and what people can try out, post get lost in c&p

3 Likes

good for you
this shows a pirate in a small ship is no boogeyman

Also remember that the small pirate ship was about to gank some unfortunately player .

1 Like

I liked hunting Aaaarrgg because catching him and blowing him up is a save due to the sheer number of kills he gets. That time he takes to return to the stations where he keeps his ships to grab another means he misses out.

When Niarja was in normal space I used to hang around on gates waiting for him every so often.

3 Likes

Well if that is the case, then may i ask did you loot his corpse?

Aaaarrgg

Aaaarrgg-Mining-Alt

I like Aaaarrgg, and think less of any griefer who tries to space bully him.

2 Likes

Most people like Aaarrgg but I had to do what needed to be done.

4 Likes

Good job. You played the game according to the rules.
+1

Should we expect forum threads for every Catalyst and Thrasher in the future?

1 Like

No it was more the green smoothie I was really drinking and promoting what we do and our bounty system , if that’s ok

3 Likes

Sorry no and even though I’m from your old overlords country , I can’t vote in your elections

1 Like

But Aaaarrgg is a legend in Eve, are you downplaying his efforts?

1 Like

Absolutely not, I’m sure it was a major victory for ag. I congratulate you all

1 Like

Wow, that’s so amazing. I killed a Venture the other day.

3 Likes

Aaarrgg shot me back unlike the ventures you kill and I had to look for him myself. A bit different some would say and last night one of our trainee stopped a HSG gank on a freighter in Ohide , the guy was so pleased he gave our cadets 100 mil for his troubles. Sure you can find it on zkill if you don’t believe me.

Btw who are NSH any info on them please

1 Like

Meanwhile I sent a mail to @Aiko_Danuja. She was so impressed that offered me a 500m contract to get some worthless carcass.
Unfortunately I had to reject but I can’t deny it was a very generous offer.

1 Like

Githany, you no longer can claim the moral high ground and condemn me for shooting Ventures, because you yourself are a Venture murderer.

At least I have the honour to carry out my own executions, instead of hiding behind mercenaries and brigands.

1 Like

bows low
Your majesty is too illustrious to hide behind anyone. Even your own execution is an act of heroism when your majesty does it.
bows low