Ability to store Eve patches on a PC and maybe more

I am in a remote place, on a mobile internet, with my phone acting as a router.
Eve is working fine (enough). I am staying here permanently.
I had to log quick to Eve through my netbook, which had no Eve. It was about refueling a structure. A simple task.

A simple task that required me to download 5gb of patches, repeatedly because the net isn’t fast enough, so each time something technical (other than the signal strength) got in the way, like the netbook running out of battery, it had to be restarted, even when netbook was plugged in and working on it for an entire night. Thankfully with that night it did work finally. I only had to plug it in for 2h to get it out of “deep” battery uncharge or whatever it’s called in English.

It would be great to store Eve patches on a pendrive / hhd (external or w/e) / Eve Portal phone app and more. Eve itself is maybe 300mb to get it running. Patches are relatively small as well. I’d like to apologize for being impatient for the whole 3 days straight with this but I think this is a good idea.

I’m about to run 7 accounts at once on sisi to test my Internet. I am sorry for being a multiboxer in this game, please don’t hate me for using more than 1 account. I just wanna say I probably buy plex from some of you on the market.

What do you think about the idea?

If you want to download EVE on Windows in full up front, download the following file in addition to the installer above and place it in the same folder as the installer before running it. The installer will then extract the full set of resources for EVE from that file into the shared cache. Please have in mind that this file can be +7GB large.

https://www.eveonline.com/download

If you would care to read at all you would know I mean patches to the game and not the game itself. As the the thread name says, BTW.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.