Abyss T4 & T5 Isk/Hour?

This was posted on Reddit a couple days ago, in case anyone is interested.

1 Like

Haha that guide is a complete ■■■■■■■■. Once that 10 bil gila meets 4 starving leshaks it is dead.

Also 750 mil/hour running t5? Maybe a month or two ago, nowdays just forget it…

2 Likes

He buffers his capacitor to 80% before entering any room. And yes, before the suspect flag was removed, I can confirm that number.

Never so far, but some seriously close calls… Like 10% unhardened structure in an 8billion ISK setup close.
I have a “■■■■ this might be it…” moment almost every night.

1 Like

Thank you for posting @Frothgar It’s always a matter of time before people figure it out. Hats off to you for being one of the early ones.

I really really think they should do a 2nd pass on the spawns to make more turret based setups viable. Neut pressure is a bit much for Hybrids/Lazers to be viable, and how severely TDs womp them. I’d happily deal with more dangerous DPS and webs to make folks able to try this with say Zealots, Phantasms, Munins etc.

Yeah I agree. I’m happy to see the Sac have a niche role in PVE now, but the Gila was already ubiquitous before the abyss and it just sucks that its like the perfect ship for this. I was pretty disappointed when it emerged as the meta because before into the abyss came out and we were hearing about the automata suppressors and stuff, it sounded like the Gila was going to be bad in the abyss, but as it turns out that’s not the case.

At the very least they need to remove the stupid deviant automatas. They don’t do anything against the faceroll gila but make all other droneboats nonviable if you get a bad spawn on top of them. This also hurts the DPS of turret boats that usually have a nonbonused drone bay.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll continue experimenting with what to do to make the abyss a desired area of the game but it’ll take a long time or it’ll never happen all together

They only have to do 4 things.

1. Up the rewards. The rewards are balanced to T2 / faction cruisers in entirely T2 fits while flying with pods that have plain / regular 3-4 % implants. Meanwhile the reality of it is quite different. So either up the rewards for the ship costs, or lower the ship / fit reqs down to T2 instead of bling.

2. Add some turret optimal and falloff range bonusses to 2-3 kinds of Abyss weather.

3. Reduce the tracking requirements for small targets and the fast moving cruisers.

4. Finish developing the Triglavian ship line. Impliment rigs, faction damage mods etc.

Done, all abyss fixed. I would actually prefer adjusting the rewards upwards, so that we get more Trig ships and equipment for them built so they become more widely used. Couple this with the #4 above and it’d be nothing but good for the whole game all around.

I don’t understand this whole experimenting thing, its a freagin no brainer.

I’ve farmed 100’s of t5’s with nothing but a 1b fit gila and 2x +5% shield hp/regen implants. No drugs… L2p ?

What if the abyss had a chance to throw you into a pocket with another player in the last room:)

Lower difficulty and increase PVPssss!

1 Like

Everyone would time out. Kinda boring.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.